Dropezada is one of the best dropship suppliers in Malaysia. It has an integration system with Lazada, one of the biggest marketplaces in the country.
However, that is not the only choice you have. There are many dropship suppliers in the world. Many of these can help you succeed in dropshipping. What matters is picking the right dropship supplier for the right market.
Today, you will learn the following:
- The best dropship suppliers in Malaysia
- What the Malaysian market buys online
- The best alternative to use for dropship supplier tools
I chose the dropship suppliers based on experience, plus some factors, including:
- Product variety
- Integration capability
- Shipping options and costs
- Customer support
- Customization options
For starters, here is my list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Malaysia:
- Dropezada – best for Lazada dropshipping
- Kumoten – best for Shopee dropshipping
- CJDropshipping – best for multiple Malaysian platforms
- AliDropship – best for AliExpress dropshipping
- SaleHoo – best for Shopify
- Printify – best for print-on-demand
- Spocket – best for imported goods to Malaysia
- AppScenic – best for high-quality product dropshipping
- Dropified – best for food supplements
- Niche Dropshipping – best for private-label and white-label
- SaleHoo – best for direct access to suppliers
- Shein – best for clothing dropshipping
After many years of experience in dropshipping, I am confident I can impart valuable knowledge to you. If you are ready, let us get started!
Is Malaysia an excellent dropshipping market?
Yes, Malaysia is an excellent market for dropshipping. It is not as huge as the US or UK, but it certainly makes sense to sell here.
Its current position in the world of eCommerce is 35th . Even though it is so far out, the country accounted for $8 billion in eCommerce sales in 2021. The market also grew by 40% compared to its eCommerce revenue in 2020.
Today, Malaysia is a much bigger market than Peru or Chile. The annual growth rate of the eCommerce industry in Malaysia is 18%. Experts predict that the country will outperform the global average growth soon.
The top online stores in Malaysia are:
As a dropshipper, it would be entrepreneurial suicide to compete against these giants. So, what you must do is choose a niche that you will target.
There are many niches—thousands of them. It is only a matter of choosing the right niche for you. At Dropship.IO, we carefully selected the 15 best niches you can penetrate to succeed in dropshipping. I suggest that you give it a read later.
What do Malaysian customers want to buy?
Below is a screenshot of what Malaysians like to buy.
To quickly give you an overview, the top three major niches are:
- Toys and Hobby
After reading through our best niche article, I also suggest that you review our content on how to find the best dropshipping suppliers. For now, I will provide some ideas on what to sell in the top three niches in Malaysia.
Although Apple has established an excellent footing in the Malaysian market, it does not mean that you must also sell phones.
People do not buy only phones and gadgets in the electronic niche. There are many more. Here are some examples:
- Phone cases
- Phone stands
There are so many electronic items you can choose from. However, you need to ensure that the things you dropship are unique. As such, I strongly recommend that you use print-on-demand dropshipping for this.
While I can say that fashion is risky, I can assure you that you will eliminate this risk with dropshipping.
Fashion items sell based on trends. Once that trend is gone, no one will buy what you sell anymore. The good news is that you do not need inventory to sell fashion in dropshipping.
Here are some ideas:
- Jogging pants
If you want to enter the fashion niche, I suggest you concentrate on a particular market. For example, you can sell women’s blouses and nothing more. If you do this, you are making your store a lot more credible.
3. Toys & Hobby
Finally, we have toys and hobbies. So, while there are many toys you can dropship from AliExpress, I do not recommend making your shop a general toy store.
Instead, focus your efforts on a specific target market. Below are some ideas:
- Toys for babies
- Toys for toddlers
- Science toys
- Remote control helicopters
As you can see, each niche sells to a particular set of users or consumers. Of course, babies cannot buy toys. However, a niche-based store tells a buyer, in this case, a parent, that your shop specializes in toys for kids of a particular age.
11 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Malaysia
1. Dropezada – best for Lazada dropshipping
Dropezada is what you need to use if you want to dropship in Lazada. It does work for Shopee, too, but the platform is much more leaning towards the Lazada platform. It is an excellent partner for Malaysian dropshipping because many suppliers in this system are in Malaysia.
- Free Shipping – with Dropezada, you can offer free shipping worldwide. They not only ship to Malaysia but to many other countries.
- Store Support – you can ask the Dropezada management to build a store for you. You do not have to sell on either Lazada or Shopee if you do not want to.
- Integration – the platform integrates with Lazada and Shopee.
- The app syncs with Lazada and Shopee
- They have lots of product categories
- They offer 30 days for a refund as a window
- The ship free worldwide
- The pricing for the store is not transparent
Dropezada is ideal for Lazada since the suppliers here will ship in less than 24 hours. As such, you have a guarantee that you will meet Lazada’s shipping service level agreement (SLA).
2. Kumoten – best for Shopee dropshipping
Kumoten is like Dropezada, but it offers more products than the latter. I recommend Kumoten for Malaysian dropshippers who want a wide variety of inventory.
- Integration – the system integrates with Lazada and Shopee.
- Product Variation – there are many product categories you can choose from
- Payment Methods – the company accepts several payment methods so you can fulfill an order easily.
- They have automated dropshipping processes
- You can sell on different marketplaces
- The system integrates with Lazada and Shopee
- Delivery can take a month
- There is a dropshipping fee, and the cost is unclear
What you will like about Kumoten is you can deposit money into your Kumoten account. You will use that money to pay for your orders. As such, the platform benefits people who want to dropship even if they have no credit card.
3. CJDropshipping – best for multiple Malaysian platforms
CJDropshipping is an excellent choice if you want to source products from China. I recommend it for Malaysia dropshipping since China is close to Malaysia.
- Sourcing – you can ask CJ to find a supplier for a product. If it is unavailable on the website, send them an image, and they will find a supplier.
- Branding – you can create branding stickers and tags for your products. Before CJ ships the item, they will ensure the tags are inside the shipping packet.
- Integration – the CJ system integrates with several platforms like Lazada, Shopify, and even eBay.
Use CJDropshipping if you want a business where you can label your products. In addition, I highly recommend CJ if you want to sell unique items that are typically not in other supplier databases.
- They will source products for you
- They offer several integrations
- There is a print-on-demand service
- Shipping can be expensive
- Shipping will take some time
Since the products come from China, you must know the shipping times. Some can take weeks. The shipping timeframe depends on the supplier. The good news is that there are several shipping methods you can choose from.
4. AliDropship – best for AliExpress dropshipping
AliDropship is a plugin for WooCommerce. I recommend it to dropshippers in Malaysia because there are millions of products you can ship from this system.
- Build a Store – you can ask the AliDropship team to build a store for you. They will take care of hosting the site. The cost of the store is only around $300, which is a steal if you ask me.
- Plugin – if you want to use WooCommerce, AliDropship has a plugin for that.
- AliExpress – you will have access to millions of products from AliExpress.
- They will build a store for you
- You can ask them to copy a store
- You can directly access AliExpress products
- They have a plugin for WooCommerce
- You can only import products from AliExpress
AliDropship also offers the convenience of replicating a store. They have a list of stores already making a lot of money in dropshipping. You can ask them to create a “copy” of that store for you if you want.
Use AliDropship if you want to dropship from AliExpress suppliers. If you do, the company offers free shipping worldwide. There are also no hidden transaction fees. However, the app is not free to use. You have to buy it.
5. SaleHoo – best for Shopify
SaleHoo offers two types of services. The first is a supplier directory, and the second is an integration app with Shopify. I recommend it for Malaysia dropshipping because it has a Market Research Lab.
- Market Research Lab – with this tool, you will know whether a product sells. It is essentially an analysis tool that helps you identify winning products.
- Training – the company offers training for dropshippers. Use this training to improve your success rate in the dropshipping industry.
- Automation – if you use the app, you can automate the processes between your supplier and your store.
- The system integrates with Shopify
- The suppliers are reliable
- There are more than 8,000 suppliers
- The site has over a million products
- The supplier database is different from the app; you must pay separately
There are more than 25 million products in SaleHoo. I am sure you will find a product here that fits your niche. In addition, all suppliers who sell here go through an approval process. SaleHoo guarantees that these suppliers are trustworthy partners in the dropshipping space.
6. Printify – best for print-on-demand
Printify is a print-on-demand company. I included it in my list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Malaysia because of its product catalog.
In Malaysia, the top two niches are electronics and fashion. Printify has a wide array of products that can fulfill this demand.
- Design and Mock-Up – it is free to use the design tool. After uploading the design, the system will generate a mock-up product version.
- Integration – the system integrates with Squarespace, WooCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and many more.
- Global Suppliers – there are many suppliers in the Printify system. You can choose a supplier who is in Malaysia or close to it.
- Lots of blank products to choose from
- The design and mock-up tools are free
- You can get samples at low prices
- They ship worldwide
- Need more mock-ups per product
- Only a few integrations are available
Although Printify does not integrate with Lazada or Shopee, you can build your dropshipping store in Malaysia with either WooCommerce or Shopify. Use Printify if you want a brand of your own and if you want to sell unique items.
7. Spocket – best for imported goods to Malaysia
Spocket is one of the best dropship supplier tools for building a general store. It is ideal for dropshipping in Malaysia for imported goods from the US.
- Single Dashboard – with Spocket, you have a single dashboard where you can fulfill orders, see stats, and analyze your store traffic.
- Integrations – you can integrate Spocket with many platforms like Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, and others.
- Suppliers – unlike many dropship tools, Spocket has suppliers worldwide. You only need to use the filtering system to find suppliers from specific countries.
- It has US and EU suppliers
- There is a filter option when searching for products
- You can integrate it with several platforms
- You can search for items based on images, not keywords
- You must pay a subscription to be able to use the entire system
Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia likely have Chinese sellers. These are Chinese suppliers. Because of this, it isn’t easy to dropship and set yourself apart. One thing you can do is sell American-made items. This way, you can target Malaysians looking for imported Western goods.
8. AppScenic – best for high-quality product dropshipping
I recommend AppScenic for Malaysia dropshipping because it has premium products. It allows you to offer top-of-the-line products to Malaysian customers.
- Integrations – the system can integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and eBay.
- Product Count – AppScenic has over a million products in its database.
- Vetted Suppliers – all people who sell on AppScenic went through a test. AppScenic guarantees that it can fulfill orders quickly.
- High-quality products
- They offer automation
- They ship worldwide
- They have suppliers from the UK, US, Canada, and Europe
- Few integrations available
- You must subscribe to a paid plan to be able to process orders
You must upgrade your account to access the Premium products in AppScenic. At the very least, you should be in the Pro plan, which costs $47 per month.
AppScenic offer full automation. It means that if there is an order, AppScenic will process it even if you did not place it. It means that the entire system works even if you are asleep.
9. Dropified – best for food supplements
Dropified is the best partner for dropshipping to Malaysia if you want to sell food supplements. With this company, you can sell many health products under your brand name.
- Integration – you can integrate Dropified with Wise, eBay, AliExpress, and Alibaba.
- Facebook – Dropified has what it calls the Facebook Marketplace lister. What it means is you can sell on Facebook without having to re-upload the items.
- Automation and BOGO – with Dropified, the system will process the order automatically (like AppScenic). The suppliers from the backend will ship the item automatically. In addition, you can enjoy promoting your products with a buy-one-get-one offer without downloading another app that can do this.
- They have high-ticket items
- You can dropship food supplements
- White-label dropshipping is available
- It integrates with marketplaces like eBay
- No free account for food supplement dropshipping
One thing I need to mention is Malaysian law. It is possible that Malaysia will not allow all types of food or drugs to go through customs. They allow food supplements, but only if these do not require a prescription.
10. Niche Dropshipping – best for private-label and white-label
Niche Dropshipping is what I recommend for dropshipping in Malaysia for a private-label business system. With this system, you can ask someone to source products for you. The supplier will manufacture the products based on your specifications.
Niche Dropshipping Features
- Branding Package – they can fully customize your packaging. With this feature, you can insert tags, packing boxes, or boxes.
- Private-Label – the company offers a solution where you can brand all the dropshipping items you list in your store.
- Agent – you will have contact with a dropshipping agent. This agent will look for suppliers on your behalf.
Niche Dropshipping Pros
- They provide you with a dropshipping agent
- They support bulk dropshipping and warehousing
- You can ask them to source products for you
Niche Dropshipping Cons
- The service cost is unclear
- Ideal only for big-time dropshipping
Use Niche Dropshipping if you are ready to go big. The only downside is that this type of dropshipping is bulk. You must pay for the inventory, and then they will warehouse your products. They will also take care of the shipment and quality inspection.
11. AliExpress – best for direct access to suppliers
If you want access to many products and to cut the “middleman,” then AliExpress is what you want. It is an excellent product source for Malaysia and the whole world.
- Buyer Protection – as a buyer, AliExpress covers you if the seller does not keep his end of the bargain. You can file a complaint, and AliExpress will issue you a refund.
- Millions of Products – AliExpress is the primary source of most dropship supplier databases. If you use AliExpress, you are going straight to the supplier.
- Millions of products at your fingertips
- You can use the system with AliDropship
- You can ask the seller for customization
- There is no app for integration
- Many products are of low quality
Use AliExpress if you are fine with dropshipping products without a tool for integration. The only downside is that you must upload products manually. You will also not receive any notification about product changes.
12. Shein – best for clothing dropshipping
If you want to dropship fashionable clothing, Shein is the product to sell. Shein is one of the biggest clothing manufacturers in the world. For Malaysian dropshipping, they can provide fast shipping times at low prices.
- Product Category – Shein is so big that it has products in almost every category. You can sell swimwear, blouses, pants, and gym wear.
- Refunds – Shein typically offers refunds for their products in 30 days. However, there is no refund for intimate goods like lingerie.
- Discounts – the company always has a sale going on. Because of this, you should be able to buy the items for less, giving you a higher margin.
- Lots of categories to choose from
- The shipping is fast, affordable, and reliable
- They offer a reasonable refund policy
- There is no app to integrate
The only caveat with Shein is that they do not have an app you can integrate with your store. As such, all the processes are manual.
Best Product Analysis Tool for Malaysia: Dropship.IO
The thing with many dropship supplier tools is that they only provide you with a system to import products and process orders. One problem you will face in the future is this: you are not making a sale.
If no one is buying your product, it is because no one is interested. You may think that it is an excellent item, but then that is now what consumers believe.
So, how do you know if there is a market for a product?
The answer is our system, Dropship.IO. I may sound a bit prejudiced here, but please allow me to justify.
What is Dropship.IO?
Dropship.IO is a sales tracker, store spy, analysis tool, and product database all rolled into one. We also have a dropship supplier tool, but that is a different discussion altogether.
With Dropship.IO, you can spy on stores. You can see how many items they sell in a month and what products sell.
In my opinion, product analysis is one thing we provide that many others don’t. With our system, you can determine if a product is selling. If it doesn’t, why else will you post it in your store?
Here are the best features of Dropshio.IO:
- Product Database – search for a product from our database. We keep records of millions of products. From here, you will see whether a product is making sales.
- Competitor Research – You can find who sells the same product as you do from our database. Armed with this information, you can visit your competitor’s website and see what they are doing differently.
- Portfolio – we will drop several items into your portfolio every week. These are items that we now have a demand for. It is up to you to decide whether or not you will post them on your site.
We are adding more services as the days go by. Depending on the plan you get, you can track as many as 50 stores and 100 products.
Are you interested? We offer our tool a 7-day free trial with no commitments from you! Go to our sign-up page now and start your trial period!
Dropshipping Suppliers in Malaysia FAQ
Where can I find dropshipping suppliers in Malaysia?
You can find dropshipping suppliers in Malaysia from dropship supplier tools. Some examples of these are Dropezada and Kumoten. You can also use some dropship supplier tools where the suppliers are not within Malaysia.
Is dropshipping profitable in Malaysia?
Yes, dropshipping is profitable anywhere. In my experience, I learned that one of the main reasons why dropshippers fail is because they sell the wrong items to the wrong market. If done right, dropshipping is a highly profitable business.
Which company is best for dropshipping?
The best company for dropshipping in Malaysia is Dropezada. It is because you can integrate the system into Lazada, a prominent online marketplace in Malaysia.
Who is the fastest dropshipping supplier?
There is no fastest dropshipping supplier. All suppliers rely on shipping companies to deliver the goods to the customer. You must test each supplier to find out who can ship your items the fastest.
The best dropship supplier in Malaysia is Dropezada. It not only integrates with Lazada but also with Shopee. It is the most excellent choice, as you want to penetrate the Malaysian market through the two biggest online marketplaces.
I encourage you to check Dropezada, sign up for an account, and test it. After that, I recommend you sign up for a free 7-day trial with our system, Dropship.IO. From here, you can think about how to use these two systems to increase your success rate.