While it may sound simple, it really isn’t. Dropshipping has many facets, so I chose the ones that will serve Indian customers best.
My criteria for my choices are:
- Product variation or specialization
- Integration and ease of use
- Shipping cost and times
Ultimately, my goal is to provide you with a hefty list of reliable dropshipping suppliers in India. The choice now depends on your niche!
Are you ready to get going? Let us get started!
Why Dropship to India?
You must dropship to India as it is one of the world’s largest eCommerce markets. India sits in eighth place in the biggest eCommerce markets .
As far as growth is concerned, there is no stopping India. As of 2021, the gross revenue of the country in eCommerce was $84 billion. Experts predict this will grow to $350 billion by 2030 !
So, what is there not to like? India has a population of 1.4 billion as of 2021 . With a revenue of $84 billion, it is like saying that each person spends roughly $60 per year, on average.
Suppose you can only sell to 1,000 people in India in one year, which is not a challenging goal. This number entails you will make a gross revenue of $60,000 in one year!
What if your dropshipping markup is 100%? For every $60 a person spends, your gross profit is $30. In this case, you will make $30,000 in gross profit in a year!
What Products Are in Demand in India?
Before we talk about the best dropshipping suppliers in India, it makes perfect sense to understand what the Indian market is buying. This way, you can work with the best dropshipping companies for your dropshipping store.
Let us take a look at the graph below:
Based on this study by Statista , we can say that the top five niches or categories that have a demand are:
- Toys, Hobby, and DIY
For the sake of practicality, we will drop food from this list. Food is difficult to dropship anywhere, considering the customs regulations. In addition, they spoil and break, making the niche challenging to manage.
The next thing I did was visit Amazon India. I went to the bestseller list to find out what people were buying.
For home furnishing, here are the bestsellers:
- Cotton mattress
- Bedsheets and linen
- Anti-slip mats
For furniture, the bestsellers are:
- Orthopedic mattress
- Coffee tables
- Folding laptop tables with a cup-holder
- Shoe racks
- Laptop table and chair combo
Fashion covers a wide array of things. Based on my research, the most in-demand items are:
- Gold-plated jewelry
- Crocs and loafers
Should you choose this niche, I strongly recommend concentrating on a small sub-niche. For example, if you want to sell women’s clothing, focus on jogging pants, leggings, or yoga-related items. Do not sell everything—finding the right target market will be difficult.
For electronics, you will do well if you sell computer accessories. Do not sell computers and phones. These items are too expensive. Besides, finding a reliable supplier for phones, tablets, and computers is not easy.
Here are some of my recommended products for this niche:
- Computer muse
- USB cables
- USB flash drives
- Laptop stands
In addition, I would also recommend that you sell computer mouse pads. In this case, I suggest that you design your mousepads. You can do this with Indian dropship suppliers in the print-on-demand niche. The two best options are Printify and Printful.
4. Toys, Hobby, and DIY
Finally, we have toys and hobbies, and DIY. For toys, card games and toys for kids are the best. For DIY, you must focus on industrial materials and tools
Here are some examples:
- Cutting tools
- Bolts, anchors, screws, etc
The thing with DIY products is that you have a small profit margin. Many of these are cheap. Besides, people want to do DIY to save on cost. All I am saying is that there is more money in toys than in DIY.
Best Dropshipping Suppliers in India
Here is a quick list of the best dropshipping supplies in India:
- Baapstore – best overall for India dropshipping
- SaleHoo – best for Shopify India dropshipping
- CJDropshipping – best for general dropship store
- AliDropship – best for generic dropshipping in India
- HotHaat – best for eBay and Amazon India dropshipping
- Printful – best for clothing
- Spocket – best free dropshipping supplier in India
- Shein – best for India clothing dropshipping
- Niche Dropshipping – best wholesale and white-label dropship supplier in India
- Dropified – best organic dropshipping in India
- Doba – best furniture supplier
- Modalyst – best for Indian clothing and jewelry
- AppScenic – best for imported furniture dropshipping in India
- HyperSKU – best dropshipping wholesaler manufacturer in India
- Printify – best for Shopify integration in India
15 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in India
1. Baapstore – best overall for India dropshipping
Baapstore is the best dropshipping supplier for the Indian market because it is an Indian company. The business sits in India, and the owners built it for Indian dropshipping businesses.
- Product Category – many product categories here serve the Indian market. Examples are women’s apparel, jewelry, sarees, Kurtis and Kurti sets, etc.
- Store Hosting – once you sign up, you can choose from several storefront designs. The company will host the store for you. You do not have to build your store on another platform.
- Marketing Features – the platform has an email marketing tool, coupon code generators, gift vouchers, banners, and so much more.
- They will host an online dropshipping store for you.
- Lots of marketing features
- Lots of products to resell.
- They offer an affiliate program (you can get affiliates to promote your store)
- The site is not intuitive, and it isn’t easy to use.
- No integration options.
Baapstore has thousands of products that you can resell. Since they built it for dropshippers, you can expect decent profit margins.
2. SaleHoo – best for Shopify India dropshipping
SaleHoo is what I recommend if you want to use Shopify as your platform. The platform integrates well with Shopify. It is an ideal supplier for the Indian market because they have suppliers in India.
- Directory – if you do not want any integration, you can purchase the directory. It is an online directory of all their suppliers. You can contact the suppliers from this directory and work out a deal with them.
- Dropshipping – they have an app you can integrate with Shopify. Use this if you want to import products to your store automatically.
- Education – they offer courses and training manuals to help you succeed as a dropshipper.
- Products – they have more than 25 million products in their directory. The good news is that these products come from reliable suppliers.
- You can choose suppliers in India, not international ones.
- They offer training manuals and modules.
- There is a market research tool.
- It only integrates with Shopify.
- The cost of the service is expensive.
SaleHoo is an ideal partner if you want a vast store that covers an array of niches. All the suppliers here are trustworthy—SaleHoo ensures that these suppliers meet their service levels.
3. CJDropshipping – best for general dropship store
CJDropshipping is one of the biggest names in the dropshipping world. I recommend it for dropshipping in India because most of the products here are from China. As you know, India is just below China, so shipping is quick.
- Product Sourcing – if there is a product on AliExpress or Alibaba, you can send a sourcing request to CJ for free. If they succeed, you can list that in your store. CJ will take care of the purchase from the source.
- Integration – CJ offers many integration options. Some examples are Shopify, WooCommerce, Lazada, eBay, and many more.
- Product Categories – while CJ is not as big as AliExpress, it does have about half a million products on its list.
- Branding options are available
- They also offer print-non-demand services
- You can integrate it with several platforms
- Shipping and handling can take a while if the item is not readily available in their warehouse
Overall, I would recommend CJDropshipping if you have an online store that you built. Do not use it on Lazada or Amazon. The problem with CJ is that they cannot meet the shipping speed requirement of online marketplaces.
4. AliDropship – best for generic dropshipping in India
AliDropship is the plugin for AliExpress dropshipping. If you want to source your product directly from AliExpress, use the AliDropship plugin to import products from your selected AliExpress suppliers. I like it for the Indian market because of the volume of products you can choose from.
- Plugin – there is a plugin you can use to integrate with WooCommerce. Use this plugin to import products from AliExpress to your WooCommerce/WordPress store.
- Professional Store – they build you a store for at least $300. You can ask them to make one that is specific to your niche.
- Store Replica – they have a list of dropshipping stores that are already making money. You can ask them to duplicate this store for you if you want.
- You can import products from AliExpress to your store
- They will build you a store for a low price
- There are more than 100 million products you can resell
- Shipping is free worldwide
- No integration with Shopify
- There is a cost to additional website features
I recommend AliDropship if you are using WooCommerce. In addition, I would caution you about shipping. AliExpress suppliers do not use the same shipping carriers.
5. HotHaat – best for eBay and Amazon India dropshipping
HotHaat is an Indian dropshipping company. It is why we can expect that it will be an excellent partner. Essentially, its business strength is its supply chain management specific to dropshipping.
- Customer Support – they have 24/7 customer support. You can call them or send them an email if you have a problem
- Integration – you can integrate the system with eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and other platforms and marketplaces.
- Free Shipping – they offer free shipping on many products worldwide
- Discounts – as a member, you will get huge discounts on the items you resell.
The issue you may have with HotHaats is transparency. You cannot see their products unless you register. Registration is free, so I suggest that you do this to check their products.
- You can integrate the platform with leading online marketplaces
- They accept returns and cancellations
- 24/7 support
- Not a lot of products available as AliExpress
- No clarity on policies
HotHaat is ideal if you want to integrate with eBay and Amazon. They offer free shipping worldwide. As such, there is a good profit margin you can expect from here.
6. Printful – best for clothing
Printful is a print-on-demand company. It is best for India dropshipping because of the customization options. You can design products that resonate with the Indian market, thus increasing your conversion rate.
- Integration – you can integrate the Printful system with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and many other platforms.
- Social – you can use Printful to sell on Facebook, TikTok, and even YouTube
- Mock-Ups – each product you design comes with mock-up versions. These mock-ups are images of your product that depict them while in use.
- Dropshipping – you do not have to buy in bulk. All you need to do is design the product. Buy each on retail, and the suppliers will ship the items to India.
- The products have several mock-up options
- Easy to integrate
- More than 300 types of products
- The design maker is easy to use
- You need to upgrade to have access to copyright-free images
- Embroidery is only available in higher plans
Use Printful if you want to have a unique store. All products here are blanks. The success of your business depends on how good you are at designing.
7. Spocket – best free dropshipping supplier in India
Spocket is one of the biggest dropship supplier databases in the world. It is ideal for Indian dropshipping because you can choose to work with Indian suppliers only.
- Private Label – you can work with suppliers here and then ask them to manufacture items with your brand name.
- Image Search – you can upload an image of a product, and the system will search its database for something similar
- Order Fulfillment – you can fulfill orders from the Spocket dashboard
- Notifications – there is no need to visit your Spocket dashboard every day. You will get a notice for any price alert, change, or order.
- Automation for pricing
- The system is easy to use
- You can do mass imports
- Lots of suppliers in India, the US, the UK, and China
- You must upgrade to be able to sell more products
Use Spocket if you want an easy method to dropship. The tool allows you to import products, create shipping regions, and standardize your prices. Everything about Spocket speaks of automation. You can spend more time marketing than tinkering with your store.
8. Shein – best for India clothing dropshipping
Shein is one of the biggest manufacturers of clothing worldwide. If clothing and fashion are your niches, use Shein because it has a warehouse in India and a website for Indian customers.
- Trendy – all the products of Shein fit the current trend. It is easy to sell them because they are fashionable.
- Shipping Transparency – they have a price list of their shipping options. You will know how much it costs to ship and how long it will take.
- Marketing Materials – Shein has many images you can use to market the product. They have lots of models and photographs that you can grab from their store.
- Product Categories – there is a long list of product categories in Shien. Some examples are lingerie, activewear, blouses, corporate attire, shoes and bags, jumpsuits, and many more.
- Thousands of products
- Lots of product varieties
- Affordable products
- Fast shipping
- No integration
Use Shein if women’s clothing is your niche. With Shien, you no longer need another supplier. This one company has thousands of products you can sell.
If you use Shein, remove their brand from the images you use. Otherwise, the shopper may just go to their website and buy from there.
9. Niche Dropshipping – best wholesale and white-label dropship supplier in India
Niche Dropshipping is a specialist in bulk, private-label, and white-label dropshipping. It is excellent for dropshipping to India if you want to establish your own brand.
Niche Dropshipping Features
- Product Sourcing – you can ask them to locate a supplier for a specific product. This is helpful if you see a product online and you want to sell the same.
- Bulk Storage – you can buy items in bulk, and they will store them for you. They will ship the item one by one if a customer orders
- Private-Label and White-Label – you can ask them to mass-manufacture a product for you and brand them under your name. Keep in mind that you must buy these in bulk.
Niche Dropshipping Pros
- Excellent for branded goods
- You can ask them to source products for you
- You will have a dedicated dropshipping agent
- They offer worldwide shipping
Niche Dropshipping Cons
- Shipping can take a while
Use Niche Dropshipping if you want to do big-time dropshipping. From my experience, I found out that CJ and Niche are the same company. They said they are sister companies.
CJ is fantastic for retail. Niche is excellent for bulk wholesale dropshipping, where they will keep your items in a warehouse.
10. Dropified – best organic dropshipping in India
Dropified offers two programs. The first is a typical dropship supplier database and tool. The second one is branded food supplements. The latter is what I recommend for Indian dropshipping if you want to target the health niche.
- Supplier Replacement – the system will recommend new suppliers if your current one is out of stock.
- Integration – you can integrate Dropified with eBay, Amazon, and even Facebook
- Bundle – the system allows you to bundle items and price them lower than if bought separately.
- Automation – you our pricing standards. If there is any change in the supplier’s price, your store will automatically reflect this price change.
- All products are high-quality
- They have excellent branding programs and methods
- The system integrates big online marketplaces
- You can track your shipment
- Products are expensive
- No free account
Dropified is a company that focuses on high-quality products. You will spend money if you use their service. I can say, however, that it is worth it. Use Dropified if you want to make an impact on the Indian market.
11. Doba – best furniture supplier
Doba is a straight-up competitor of CJDropshipping. I recommend Doba for India dropshipping if you want access to premium suppliers. They also have a regular sale, which means you can buy products at a cheaper rate.
- Integration – you can integrate Doba with several platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay, and many more.
- Inventory Syncing – if you use Dba on several platforms, the Doba dashboard is your control panel. Any change you make will reflect on all these platforms.
- Clearance – as a member, you have access to the clearance sale. You can pay for these items at a much lower price.
- Lots of premium items
- They offer big-ticket items like furniture
- You can do a bulk order upload
- They provide new product alerts
- You cannot ask them to source products for you
- There is a limit to the number of products you can import
Use Doba if you want manager support. However, I must tell you that while Doba has a free account, you will get more value and services if you upgrade to a paid plan.
12. Modalyst – best for Indian clothing and jewelry
Modalyst specializes in clothing and jewelry products. The world knows that India is home to a lot of gold. As such, Modalyst is your best India dropshipping partner if you want to sell jewelry.
- Integrations – you can integrate Modalyst with Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and Alibaba.
- Automated Markups – the system will automatically price your products according to how you programmed them.
- Profit Calculator – the system will show you the capital cost, sale price, and profit margin.
- Order Tracking – you will receive a tracking number after placing your order. You can give this tracking number to your customer.
- You can source wholesale from Alibaba
- They offer branding options
- You can integrate the system with other platforms
- There are millions of items you can resell
- You can only sell 25 items with a free account
Use Modalyst if you want to concentrate on the jewelry and fashion niches. They have products that come from the US. As such, you can target Indian customers who want products from the West.
13. AppScenic – best for imported furniture dropshipping for India
AppScenic is the best dropship supplier for India if you want to sell furniture. They dropship worldwide. More importantly, they sell high-quality products at low prices.
- Product Variation – there are more than one million products on this site. From this number, we can say that it can compete against AliExpress. The good news is that the suppliers here offer top-notch items
- US Suppliers – you can choose suppliers from the US, which means the products are of high-quality
- Integration – you can integrate the app with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and eBay.
- Lots of high-quality products
- They ship worldwide
- There is an automatic ordering process
- The free account only gives you access to products, not to order them
AppScenic is an ideal supplier if you do not mind paying a monthly fee. Even if they have a free account, that account does not allow you to place an order.
One problem I can see here is the shipping delay. Since most of the items come from the US and the UK, shipping can take a while and be costly. Because of this, you must only use AppScenic if you want to target the high-end market in India.
14. HyperSKU – best dropshipping wholesaler manufacturer in India
HyperSKU has been making the round lately as one of the best dropship suppliers. I recommend this for India because of its branding options.
- Category – there are 15 categories of products you can choose from. All these categories are for luxury items.
- Supplier Count – there are more than 2,000 suppliers in the system. All of them passed the requirements of the company. You can rest assured that you can trust them.
- Integration – you can integrate the system with Shopify and WooCommerce
- Shipping – their commitment for shipping is between 7 and 12 days
- Private-Label – they offer a program where you can ask them to manufacture specific goods for you. They will brand these goods and ensure that only you have these products.
- They have seven warehouses
- They ship to 72 global destinations
- They ship liquids and batteries
- This a dropship supplier for expensive items
With HyperSKU, your goal is to penetrate the Indian market using your brand name. The challenge here is that their warehouses are in the US. Nevertheless, you can position your goods as “imported” and “high-quality.” Indeed, the customers will be willing to wait and pay more for the value you offer.
15. Printify – best for Shopify integration in India
The last on my list is another print-on-demand company, like Printful. However, Printify has a different approach to its business.
With Printify, you can choose suppliers according to their location. So, it is excellent for India if you want suppliers of POD products close to India.
- Shipping – most sellers here have a flat rate shipping cost for the rest of the world. The price of shipping only varies for USA and Canada
- Design Tool – you can use their built-in design system to create your products
- Integration – you can integrate the system with Shopify, WooCommerce, and other systems
- They have a massive catalog of blank products
- You can integrate it with Shopify and WooCommerce
- The service is free to use
- The shipping cost and time are transparent
- The mock-up options are few
Printify offers a discount if you upgrade your account. Some suppliers can give you as much as a 20% discount. I recommend it if you are selling in bulk. For India, use Printify if you want to sell POD products to corporations—those who wish to corporate giveaways.
Best Dropshipping Suppliers in India FAQ
Which dropshipping is best in India?
The best drop shipper partner in India is the one who has the product you need. For example, if you want to sell print-on-demand computer mouse pads, I can say that Printful and Printify are your best options.
How do I find a dropshipping supplier in India?
The first step is to use my list. I have carefully used and reviewed each supplier. After reviewing my list, and still, you can say that you want more, I suggest you visit our website, Dropship.IO, to find suppliers. You can also read our article on how to find dropshipping suppliers for more detailed guidance.
Is dropshipping profitable in India?
Yes, very much so. At the beginning of our article, I provided a simple mathematical formula of the profit you are looking at if you target India as a market for your dropshipping business.
Which company is best for dropshipping?
The best company for dropshipping is the one that can provide what you want to sell. In addition, you must also choose a company that understands your eCommerce business model. Only deal with suppliers who care about your business.
The best dropshipping supplier in India is Baapstore. The people who built the company made it so for the Indian market. The only challenge here is that the software program does not integrate with anything.
Registration in Bappstore is free. I suggest that you check out the site. Learn more about the process and the system. If you like it, the next step is to start your dropshipping business.
On the other hand, you can also try our 7-day free trial. With our tool, you will learn which products sell and which do not. As such, you can make informed decisions about what products to trade in your niche.