The best dropshipping supplier in Mexico is Eprolo because it is in Brazil. Eprolo has many suppliers in its database; the founders built the system to support dropshippers.
It is not the only dropshipping supplier you can rely on, as there are others on my list. I chose these suppliers based on my experience and the following things:
- Proximity to Mexico
- Product variation
- Shipping speed
- Integration systems
For a quick snapshot, here is my list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Mexico:
- Eprolo – best overall for Mexican dropshipping
- Spocket – best for general dropshipping store
- AppScenic – best for toys and hobbies
- Printify – best for print-on-demand electronics
- Printful – best for print-on-demand fashion goods
- SaleHoo – best for Shopify
- Shein Mexico – best for trendy clothing
- Dropified – best for high-end toys
- CJDropshipping – best for Chinese suppliers
If you are ready, let us start!
eCommerce Statistics in Mexico
The state of eCommerce revenue in Mexico is bright and promising. Experts predict that by the end of 2023, the country will generate $41 billion in eCommerce sales .
Furthermore, studies show that the industry’s annual growth rate will average 13.67% by 2027. Regarding users, around 54% of people will become part of the Mexican eCommerce market. However, the average annual revenue per user (ARPU) is only $596.
Although this is far from its neighbor, the US, which has an ARPU of $3,360, it still indicates that Mexicans have disposable income to spend online.
Globally, Mexico is the 15th spot of the biggest eCommerce markets . Food and personal care are the top-selling products in the country, but I will discuss this further in the next section.
What products should you dropship in Mexico?
Although food and personal care are the top sellers, it is far better to look at market forecasts. As you can see below, the top dropshipping niches worth getting into by 2027 are electronics, fashion, and toys or hobbies.
Worldwide, I can say that the interest of people is similar. In my experience dropshipping, I realized that people often want to buy either fashion or electronics.
One can say that food and personal care sell the most in Mexico. According to eCommerce DB, 26.2% of the eCommerce market is for food and personal care. However, one problem with selling these things is that you cannot just ship food items to a country, including Mexico.
The three niches I recommend are electronics, fashion, and toys, plus hobbies. It is easy to find suppliers for these products. In addition, you have a guarantee that the demand will not decrease over time.
When dropshippers hear about this, they say: “I need a huge capital to sell electronic products!” Most dropshippers think this way because, in their mind, electronic products refer to cell phones, tablets, and computers.
The truth is that you should not even bother selling these things. Believe it or not, you can no longer penetrate that market. I am saying this because even the manufacturers themselves have online stores. There is no way you can compete with them.
Instead, I recommend that you sell electronic accessories. Here are some examples:
- USB charging cable
- USB data transfer cable
- Phone case
- Tablet jackets
- Bluetooth speakers
- Low-cost earphones and headsets
And no, you do not need huge capital to sell these items. Many dropship suppliers in Mexico offer these in retail. You can buy one piece at a time.
Fashion is not going away. The only challenge here is that you must be on top of the trend at any time. What is fashion? It has something to do with what people wear. Even smartphone cases are “fashionable” nowadays.
Here are some examples:
There are three main ways by which you can sell fashionable items. The first is retail. In it, you resell branded products.
The second one is print-on-demand or POD. It is a dropshipping process where you design blank items. The design tool will give you a mock-up version (a digital image of the finished product), which you will use for marketing.
The last one is a private label. It is a process where you ask an organization to manufacture fashion items for you. They will manufacture the items according to your specifications and use your brand name. However, private-label products also require bulk purchases.
Toys & Hobby
The third top seller in Mexico is toys. There are so many toys worldwide, and the market demographics also vary. My advice is first to choose a certain age group.
Next, pick a certain sub-niche in the toy industry. A sub-niche is a line of specialization or category. Here are some examples:
- Remote-control toys
- Dolls and dollhouses
- Building blocks
- 2D and 3D puzzles
- Train sets
So, for people, if you choose “teen” as your target demographic, you are better off selling drones. It would help if you built a store that offers drones or toys that teens can afford.
On the other hand, you can change the target group to professionals. In this case, the drones you sell are expensive ones that professionals can use for aerial photography.
The best dropship suppliers in Mexico
1. Eprolo – best overall for Mexican dropshipping
Eprolo is what I recommend for Mexican dropshipping because it is in Brazil. Eprolo has warehouses in Brazil, which makes shipping to Mexico a breeze.
- Integrations – Eprolo integrates with several platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, AliExpress, and others. Integrating it with AliExpress allows you to import products from AliExpress to your store. As such, you no longer need to use another platform like AliDropship.
- Print-on-Demand – the company has a partnership with InkedJoy, a print-on-demand company that is free to use. InkedJoy does not have a minimum order requirement (MOQ).
- Branded Dropshipping – you can work out a business model with Eprolo where they will brand your products. They will look for a supplier to manufacture your products, complete with packaging and branding.
- Warehousing – if you do branded dropshipping, you can ask Eprolo to provide warehousing and fulfillment services. They keep your stocks and ship the items when a customer orders. The warehouse service is not free. However, I cannot tell you the cost because it depends on the size of the items you ask them to store.
- The location is close to Mexico
- There are multiple product categories
- They have a print-on-demand service
- You can integrate the system with other platforms
- The pricing of the services is unclear
In addition, to these features, I wish to say that Eprolo works like CJDropshipping, albeit it concentrates on the Latin American market. There are also many categories that you can choose from.
You can also dropship on eBay. To me, this feature is a great plus, considering that eBay frowns upon dropshippers.
2. Spocket – best for general dropshipping store
Spocket is one of the biggest names in dropshipping. It is a supplier database and import tool. I recommend it for dropshipping to Mexico because it has everything you need to start a dropshipping store.
- Supplier Filter – the product filter is the best feature I want from Spocket. In it, you can search for a specific product and choose “where” the item will come from. Because of this, you can narrow down suppliers based on your specific choice of warehouse location.
- International Sellers – Spocket does not only source products from AliExpress or China. You will find suppliers in the United States and Europe system.
- Integration Options – Spocket integrates with several platforms. There were over a dozen integration options. Some examples are Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and many more.
- Winning Products – as a subscriber, Spocket will show you several winning products that you may be interested in selling. It is similar to what we offer at Dropship.IO, which we call a portfolio. The products Spocket shows are those that have high sales and high-profit margins.
- You can source from US, EU, and China
- There is a search filter that makes product search easier
- The app integrates with major platforms
- There is a product fulfillment dashboard
- The free account has no practical use
- You must upgrade to be able to use the entire system
One interesting feature of Spocket is the image search process. You can upload a product image, and the system will review its database to see if it has it or something similar to it. You do not need to type keywords at all.
What you may not like about Spocket is that you must upgrade your account before using its full potential. If you sign up for free, you can only view the products. However, you cannot use the product import system.
3. AppScenic – best for toys and hobbies
I recommend AppScenic as a dropship supplier platform for Mexico because it has several warehouses. It has a warehouse in Canada, the USA, and Europe. It also has a lot of high-quality toy items. As we know, toys are top sellers in Mexico.
- Product Variation – there are over 1,000,000 million products on the database. All the products come at low prices to give you great margins for dropshipping.
- High-Quality Products – I know that AppScenic checks its suppliers. They only allow suppliers whose products are of good quality.
- Shipping Speed – one thing you will love about AppScenic is its commitment to fast shipping. They know that shipping speed has a huge impact on customer satisfaction. Because of quick shipping, you will not go through the hassles of refunds and cancellations.
- Integrations – you can integrate AppScenic with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and eBay.
- Automation – the system has an automation option, which means that if a customer orders from your store, the system automatically orders it from your supplier. Your dropshipping store will work hard for you even if you are asleep.
- High-quality products
- You can do wholesale dropshipping
- They ship worldwide
- Can integrate with several platforms
- You must upgrade and pay to be able to process orders
One caveat with AppScenic is its pricing. You need to be a paying subscriber to get the most out of the system. As a small store, you can make do with the free account. You can connect one store and import 500 products. The problem with the free version is that you cannot automate the process.
4. Printify – best for print-on-demand electronics
Printify is a print-on-demand company. In it, you will choose blank products, design them, and post the mock-up in your store. It is an ideal partner for Mexican dropshipping because it has electronic goods.
- Design and Mock-Up – your free membership comes with a design system or tool. All you need to do now is upload your graphic art. The design tool also allows you to add text. Once done, you can check the preview and download the mock-ups.
- Lots of Products – there are over 800 product types in the system. All of these are blanks. For electronics, you can choose from phone cases, earphones, mousepads, and many more.
- Shipping Rates – the shipping rates of the seller are mostly flat. It means you do not need to type zip codes just to know how much to charge for shipping. They offer a flat rate for an entire country.
- Integration – you can integrate Printify with several platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify. You can also use it on eBay and PrestaShop.
- The design and mock-up tools are free
- Lots of electronic products to choose from
- They offer mostly flat-rate shipping
- Not a lot of clothing items to choose from
In my experience, the system is easy to use. The design tool is intuitive, and it is easy to integrate it with a platform. What I recommend is that you buy a sample product before you decide to sell one.
With Printify, you do not limit yourself to electronic goods. You can also sell other stuff like canvas prints, shirts, hoodies, and many more. Printful is free to use. There is no fee. However, there is a premium membership. You can get a 20% discount from the suppliers if you subscribe to it.
5. Printful – best for print-on-demand fashion goods
Printful is one of the biggest POD companies in the world. Although I already recommended Printify, I have to include Printful because it has a lot of fashion items. It is an excellent partner for Mexican dropshipping because of its clothing and fashion product offers.
- Integrations – you can integrate Printful with over a dozen platforms. Because of this, I recommend it to dropshippers who have a multi-channel dropshipping business.
- Print Types – with Printful, you can choose from direct-to-garment, embroidery, and all-over print types.
- Social Media Sales Channels – you can integrate the system with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Spotify, and YouTube.
- Mock-Ups – I can say from experience that Printful has more mock-ups than Printify. In Printful, each product has about six mock-ups using real people. In Printful, you must register to a third-party mock-up generator.
- Many clothing items to choose from
- You can use embroidery as a printing style
- Lots of mock-ups
- The system is easy to use
- You can only use embroidery if you pay for a plan
I recommend Printful if you want to penetrate the fashion niche. The site offers a lot of clothing that you can design. For example, you can focus on the yoga niche, hoodies niche, or even bags.
While Printful is free to use, it does have a paid plan. If you subscribe, you can access more features, like pack-ins and branding. You can also use embroidery print only if you are a paying subscriber.
6. SaleHoo – best for Shopify
SaleHoo is a dropship supplier list. Recently, the company expanded and launched a system that dropshippers can integrate with Shopify. I recommend it to Mexican dropshippers because of the number of products available on its database.
- Product Types – there are over 2.5 million products in the SaleHoo system. It is virtually impossible not to find something you want to sell in your store. In addition, there are more than 8,000 suppliers in its database.
- Training – SaleHoo offers training for beginners in the dropshipping business. They will help you understand how to use the system and what best practices to do to succeed.
- Market Research Lab – the market research lab tells you which products to sell based on their historical performance. The market research lab is your analysis tool. It helps you separate winning products from unsellable ones.
- More than 8,000 suppliers in the database
- Over 2 million products to choose from
- You can integrate the system with Shopify
- The database is available for a one-time payment
- The database is separate from the app; you must pay twice
SaleHoo sells two products. You can buy access to the database or purchase a subscriptions. You can use the system to integrate it with Shopify.
7. Shein Mexico – best for trendy clothing
When it comes to fashionable clothing, Shein is your best option. It is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. I recommend it for Mexican dropshipping because they have warehouses in the US. In addition, they also have a site for the Mexican market.
- Product Categories – there are many product categories you can choose from. Some examples are dresses, t-shirts, blouses, jumpsuits, denimwear, sportswear, swimwear, and many more.
- Returns – typically, Shein accepts returns and refunds within 30 and 45 days. The only products that you cannot return are personal products like swimwear, underwear, and lingerie.
- Free Shipping – shipment is free if the order is more than $MXN99.00. However, this only applies to shipments to Mexican addresses.
Shein Mexico Pros
- Lots of fashionable clothing items
- They offer a reasonable refund policy
- They have many warehouses globally
- The products are always trendy
Shein Mexico Cons
- There is no app to integrate
Shein is constantly evolving. Because of this, you can rest assured that their products keep up with the trend. The only gripe I have is that they do not offer a system you can integrate with platforms.
8. Dropified – best for high-end toys
I recommend Dropified if you want to sell high-end toys in Mexico. Dropified offers everything you need to facilitate a dropshipping store. It does have a supplier in the US. As such, these suppliers can ship quickly to Mexico.
- Product Search – with Dropified, you can search for products from its main database and Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Automation – the Dropified system is similar to AppScenic. You can toggle it so that when a customer orders, the system will send the order to your supplier without your intervention.
- Training – Dropified offers a full online course to help you understand the nuances of dropshipping. You will even receive training in marketing and promotion.
- You can dropship food supplements
- The items in the database are high-quality
- You can integrate it with other marketplaces
- You can sell in the Facebook marketplace
- The app is not free; you have to pay for the private-label dropshipping system
While Dropified is popular for white-label food supplements, it may not be a good idea to do this in Mexico. My take on the matter is that you focus on toys that Dropified has to offer. Of course, there are other high-quality products that you can choose from.
9. CJDropshipping – best for Chinese suppliers
I recommend CJDropshipping to Mexican dropshippers who want to sell affordable goods. Most of the items in this dropship supplier tool are in AliExpress.
- Sourcing – in this feature, you can ask a dropshipping agent to look for a supplier for a particular product. You can list that item in your store if they find a supplier. You will also order that product from the CJDropshipping system.
- Authorization or Integration – CJ integrates with major platforms like Etsy, WooCommerce, eBay, TikTok, Shopify, etc.
- You can ask them to source products for you
- You can buy items from Alibaba on retail
- They have print-on-demand products
- You can brand your products
- The shipping is too long
Use CJDropshipping if you want to source products from China. I have to say that shipping is going to be a problem here. While sellers in CJ offer many types of shipping, it can be expensive. The low-cost shipping options can take 60 days for delivery.
Dropshipping Suppliers Mexico FAQ
Can I do dropshipping in Mexico?
Yes, you can start a dropshipping business in Mexico. If your question is, “is dropshipping in Mexico legal,” then yes, the answer is the same. Only a few countries impose restrictions on imports. The one that comes to mind is North Korea. On the other hand, just make sure you do not ship illegal items to Mexico.
Which country is best for dropshipping?
There is no best country for dropshipping products. Any country will work out just fine. It is only a matter of offering the right products. For example, it does not make sense to sell iPhone cases in a country where iPhone is not a leading brand.
Who is the fastest dropshipping supplier?
There is no magic answer to this. All dropship suppliers do their best to ship the orders quickly. The handling and shipping process can have complications.
What is the most profitable item to dropship?
The most profitable item to dropship is any item with a high retail value. There is no single answer to this. The key here is to make your item a purchase based on emotion, not need.
Eprolo is the best dropship supplier tool and database that I recommend. The main advantage of this company is its location, which is in Brazil. Although they are not as huge as Asian marketplaces, you can at least guarantee that the products will arrive quickly in Mexico.
The next step I recommend you take is to sign up for an Eprolo account. It is free t use the system, and you do not even have to provide a credit card number.
Lastly, do not forget to sign up for a 7-day free trial with Dropship.IO. This will allow you to track competing stores, find products, and build a dropshipping empire in Mexico!