I have been dropshipping for many years. It surprised me how some suppliers failed to provide the products and services I needed for my store.
Your dropshipping store will not succeed if you have bad suppliers. As such, I thought it best to share a list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Australia.
I based this list on several factors:
- Product variety and uniqueness
- Customer service
- Shipping options
There are dropship suppliers who have a system for integration. I must say it is essential. However, it is not a deal breaker.
Today, you will learn the 15 best dropship suppliers in Australia. In the end, you should be able to choose one or a few for your Australian dropshipping store.
Ready? Let us start!
15 Best Dropship Suppliers in Australia
Here is a quick list of the best dropship suppliers in Australia:
- Dropship Zone – best overall for dropshipping in Australia
- AliDropship – best for generic dropshipping and WooCommerce
- SaleHoo – best for toys and Shopify
- Spocket – best for women’s clothing
- Doba – best for pet supplies
- Modalyst – best for jewelry
- CJDropshipping – best eBay and Etsy dropshipping
- Printful – best for personalized clothing
- iDropship – best for home and garden
- Dropified – best for organic foods supplements
- Shein Australia – best for clothing and fashion
- AppScenic – best for furniture and home décor
- Niche Dropshipping – best for private-label goods
- Dear Jane Medical – best for medical and health care
- Factory Fast – best for DIY, home, and garden
What is the eCommerce market outlook in Australia?
Australia is the 13th largest eCommerce market in the world . Maybe it is not so big, you think. The thing is that you are better off selling here than in saturated countries like the US.
Australia has an eCommerce market revenue of USD 40.9 billion. It is ahead of Russia, even if Russia is an enormous country. Experts say Australia’s eCommerce income will go up to USD 50 billion in 2023.
Why dropship in Australia?
The eCommerce market in Australia is looking positive. In a nutshell, it is an excellent idea to dropship in Australia because:
- The economy is good
- The market is growing
- The market does not have as much saturation as the US
Experts predict Australia will have 21.3 million online shoppers by 2027 . In addition, they also expect the annual average revenue per user to be around $2,500.
Australia is ripe for the picking, provided you know what products to sell. Later, I will show you several of the most in-demand product types in the country.
Is dropshipping legal in Australia?
Yes, dropshipping in Australia is perfectly legal. Dropshipping is legal in many countries. We have a detailed resource about the legality of dropshipping.
However, there are some things that you must not dropship. For one, anything that has something to do with shady materials or industries is a no-no. Some examples of these are:
- Weapons and firearms
- Foods, plants, animals
- Protected wildlife
- Illegal and controlled drugs like steroids
Indeed, you can import some of these items, but only if you have the permit. Before you can have that, you must apply for it. It is not something you want to do as it only gives you a lot of headaches. Besides, these items are risky, and you do not want that exposure.
For more information, you must visit the trade page of Australia. It is where you will find items that they allow and ban.
What are the best products to dropship in Australia?
The best products to dropship in Australia are:
- Fashion items
- Toys and Hobby
- Beauty and Health
This information comes from a reliable statistical source . What I did was dig deeper to find out more. Keep reading, and I will provide examples of these items for each niche.
1. Fashion items
Fashion is not just about clothing—it has something to do with people’s clothing. Below are some examples:
- Jewelry—real and faux
- Neckties, cufflinks, etc.
- Sunglasses, headbands, etc.
If you were to ask me, I would go about this a different way. Instead of just picking fashion items to sell, I will pick a deep niche.
For example, if I sell fashion for men. I will not sell clothing. Why? Because it is a cookie-cutter business model. Instead, I will focus on cufflinks and neckties. My store will have a reputation for selling only these items. This approach will help me dominate this niche.
2. Toys and Hobby
There are many types of toys you can sell. As the second top niche in Australia, you will do well if you also focus on a specific market.
Here are some sub-niches you can explore:
- Puzzles toys
- Toys for toddlers or kids at a specific age
- Toys for adults, like expensive model kits
Do not mix all these niches in a single store. Customers must have a clear idea of what toy industry you belong to. Build this reputation. Eventually, your customers know they can trust you if they need a similar item.
Although electronics are one of the best dropshipping niches, I advise you to gear away from them for now. This niche changes so fast.
Because it is a fast-changing niche, you must be on your toes to keep up with these changes. For example, you may sell cases for a Lenovo Tab 10 now. In a few months, these cases are no longer in demand.
What does that entail? You must keep returning to your store to change what you sell. In addition, suppliers do not keep on manufacturing the same things. Because of this, you will always be out of stock.
The furniture I recommend for dropshipping is light, not sofas or beds or anything like that. Lightweight furniture is one that people can quickly assemble—they are also affordable.
Here are some examples:
- Folding computer table
- Single hanging shelf
Avoid selling bulbs and glass fixtures. These things can break during transit, and you will have a huge problem. Focus on furniture that people can lug around.
5. Beauty and Health
Beauty products include cosmetics, perfumes, and anything enhancing someone’s appearance. Health products involve supplements and others that can improve someone’s health.
Here are some examples:
- Make-up kit and lipstick
- Make-up paraphernalia like a sponge, mascara stick, etc.
- False eyelashes
On the other hand, health products can include:
- Blood pressure meters
- Food supplements
- Sports equipment
Our list has all these top products. The only thing left to do is review and pick the best suppliers for these products in Australia.
15 Best Dropship Suppliers in Australia
1. Dropship Zone – best overall for dropshipping in Australia
Dropship Zone is a B2B or business-to-business dropshipping platform. It is the best overall for dropshipping to Australia because the platform is for Australian dropshippers.
Dropship Zone Features
- Warranty – the company offers 12 months of warranty for all the products they endorse
- 24-Hour Handling – once you place an order, they will pack and ship it the next day. Once the package is with the courier, the shipment will take at least three days
- Payments – they accept multiple payment methods. You can pay with PayPal, Mastercard, and VISA
- Product Variation – they have various categories. They sell appliances, audio & video goods, electronics, and items for kids and babies.
Dropship Zone Pros
- The company offers a warranty on all its products
- They offer refunds or product replacement
- Fast shipping
- Multiple carriers like Australian Post, Aramex Toll, Allied Express, and Hunter Express
Dropship Zone Cons
- They only ship to Australia; you cannot expand your store to global dropshipping
- You cannot use a different delivery service
All products that you pay for already include tax payments. As such, you do not have to worry about this aspect of the business.
2. AliDropship – best for generic dropshipping and WooCommerce
AliDropship is a plug-in that you can use in your dropshipping store. It works best for WooCommerce. It is best for Australia dropshipping because it allows you to transfer the product straight from AliExpress to your store.
- Custom Stores – you can ask the AliDropship team to build you a custom store
- Hosting – if you do not want to use hosting services like Hostgator or SiteGround, AliDropship will take care of it for you
- Add-Ons – they sell extra software programs to improve your store. For example, they have an app for a wish list, product slideshows, bundling, etc.
- You have access to millions of products
- You can ask them to build you a store
- You can use the plug-in for both Shopify and WooCommerce
- There is no standard process; each supplier will ship on their own
Use AliDropship to access a million dropshipping products for your Australian market. It is also ideal only if you are using WordPress + WooCommerce.
3. SaleHoo – best for toys and Shopify
SaleHoo has two products—the directory and the plug-in for dropshipping. The directory gives you access to a list of suppliers. The plug-in is what you integrate with your Shopify store. It is best for Australia dropshipping if you want to sell toys on Shopify.
- Training – there are videos and training modules you can use to help you succeed in dropshipping in Australia
- Supplier Vetting – the team verifies each supplier; you will only work with legit suppliers here who know what you need as a dropshipper
- Lots of Suppliers – there are more than 8,000 suppliers on the system; as such, there are millions of products here
- You can integrate the app with Shopify
- There is a filter option for finding products
- Over 2.5 million products to choose from
- You must purchase the two products separately
- The cost of the plug-in is expensive; you will pay $27 per month
Use SaleHoo to sell toys from AliExpress, and on the Shopify platform.
4. Spocket – best for women’s clothing
Spocket is one of the best tools for Australian dropshipping because of its filtering options. When you use the tool, you can select suppliers physically in Australia—not just those who ship to Australia.
- Support – you can expect to get 24/7 support through email
- AliExpress Dropshipping – you can use the system to import products from AliExpress to your store
- Image Search – it is possible to search the database of Spocket with an image, not just keywords
- Branded Invoicing – you can add your company logo to the shipment and invoice (this does not apply to all suppliers)
- Lots of products to choose from
- Filtering options make it easy to choose a supplier
- They source products globally, not just from China
- The free account does not allow you to communicate with the supplier
Use Spocket if you want a system with bells and whistles. With it, you can save a lot of time managing your dropshipping store.
5. Doba – best for pet supplies
Doba is like Spocket—a dropship supplier tool where you can import products to your store. It is an ideal tool for Australia dropshipping because of the sheer number of features you can use.
- Integrations – you can integrate the Doba system with Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce, eBay, and many more.
- Categories – the categories are sports, outdoor, electronics, clothing, and many more
- High Margins – the company ensures that the products here are affordable, giving you a high room for profit margins.
- Premium Goods – the products here are all high-quality; no cheap items that will make your customer unhappy
- Lots of integration options
- You have access to chat, email, and phone support
- Inventory syncing is automatic
- You can only add more products if you upgrade
I recommend Doba for pet supplies. I am not saying that this is the only product they offer. Based on my observation, pet stuff is some of the best products you can find here.
6. Modalyst – best for jewelry
Modalyst is an excellent dropship supplier for Australia if your niche is fashion and clothing. It is here where you can find high-quality items for jewelry.
- Global Sources – Modalyst not only gets its products from China but also from the USA and other countries
- Millions of Products – there are 10 million dropshipping products in the directory
- Real-Time Update – all updates from the supplier’s end will automatically reflect on your store.
- You can auto-sync products in one click
- You can add an unlimited number of products to our store
- There is a centralized platform for everything you need to do
- You can only integrate with three platforms
- You only get access to premium suppliers if you pay for an upgraded account
I recommend Modalyst if you want high-quality jewelry. The cost of paying for a subscription is totally worth it.
7. CJDropshipping – best eBay and Etsy dropshipping
CJDropshipping is best for Australia if you want to dropship on a platform like Etsy or eBay. You can integrate the system with these platforms, and all you need to do now is to post the items
- Product Sourcing – if there is a product you want but is not available in CJ, you can post a sourcing request. If the sourcing succeeds, you can list that product in your store
- Sync to Platform – CJ is compatible with several platforms like eBay, TikTok, WooCommerce, Shopify, and Etsy
- Packaging Options – you can design a label or packaging, and CJ will use that when they ship the item.
- There are more than 400,000 products
- They have warehouses in the UK, US, China, Germany, and Thailand
- CJDropshipping allows you to source products not in their warehouse
- You must fulfill the order manually
- The shipping can take a while
Use CJDropshipping if you do not want to operate a Shopify store. It works seamlessly with Etsy and eBay. However, the shipping time can be a problem, as it takes them at least three days to pack the item and hand it over to the carrier.
8. Printful – best for personalized clothing
Printful offers what we call print-on-demand dropshipping. It is an ideal partner for dropshipping in Australia because you can choose the design of your products.
- Integration Options – you can integrate the system with several platforms. Some examples are Shopify, Magento, Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and many more.
- Bulk and Warehousing – if you want, you can order products in bulk and let them take care of the warehousing for you.
- Design and Mock-Up – you have access to the design tool in the free plan. After uploading the design, you can use the mock-up generator and get images that you can use for marketing.
- Easy to use the design system
- It is free to use
- You can integrate it with several platforms
- The suppliers may have different printing standards
Use Printful if you want personalized products. With Printful, you can upload your designs and ensure that your products are unique.
9. iDropship – best for home and garden
iDropship has a similar business model to CJ. iDropship is an excellent supplier for Australia. I am saying this because it focuses on Australian needs. They built the site for Australian dropshippers and the Australian market.
- Product Variation – you can find products in different niches like home decor, furniture, fashion, and many more. The best niche is home and garden—there are many items for sale in these two categories.
- Popular Brands – sell items from known brands like Dreamz, Pawz, Centra, and many more.
- Fast Delivery – they will pack the item you order in 24 hours; shipping time varies between one and seven days. They only ship to Australia and New Zealand.
- There are many product categories
- Pricing updates sync with your store
- You get notifications for stock or inventory updates
- There is no system or application for integration
iDropship is ideal for selling to Australia. However, they do not have a system integration process. Product importation is manual.
10. Dropified – best for organic foods supplements
Dropified is an excellent supplier for Australian dropshippers, provided that the niche you want to target is health. With Dropified, you can sell food supplements under your brand name.
- White-Label – for food supplements, you will sell all your products under your brand,
- Integration – you can integrate the system with BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, and other platforms
- Auto Tracking – you can track the shipment status of your goods
- Dashboard – you can track your sales, performance, and profits from a single dashboard
- Import Reviews – you can import product reviews from the source to your store
- Easy to set up
- Lots of high-ticket items that you can sell for high profits
- You can source from eBay, Alibaba, and AliExpress
- The system has a cost; you cannot use it for free if you want to dropship food supplements
Dropified if you want to concentrate on high-ticket items or food supplements. Please note that there is also a set-up fee for the latter. This fee is on top of your monthly subscription.
11. Shein Australia – best for clothing and fashion
Shien is one of the leading clothing brands in the world. I recommend it to Australian dropshippers because the company has an Australian branch.
- Product Categories – there are so many types of clothing here for women, like lingerie, active wear, formal dress, shoes, and many more.
- Product Returns – you have 60 days to return the products, even for a simple reason like a customer changing their mind.
- Shipping – the cost is only $7.95, and it only takes two to four days to ship the parcel
- You can find so many sub-niches of women’s clothing here
- The shipping is transparent and fast
- Free shipping for large orders
- You cannot remove the Shein label
Shein is a Chinese brand that dominates the world. Use it as a dropshp supplier if your niche is affordable yet fashionable clothing for women—mostly made from polyester.
12. AppScenic – best for furniture and home décor
AppScenic is a powerful partner for dropshipping to Australia because of its automation features. The system syncs your store with the system 24/7, which means you will not waste your time updating your products one by one.
- Integrations – you can integrate the AppScenic system with WooCommerce, Shopify, Wix, and even eBay
- Inventory Management – the system will re-stock your store database. It will update everything automatically if there is a change in the source code
- Product Variation – there are over one million products that you can sell
- Smart Shipping – they ship items in partnership with more than 100 carriers
- You can use the system for free
- There are premium products in the supplier database
- You can get up to 15% discount on products if you subscribe to the Elite plan
- Lots of limitations in the free system
Use AppScenic if you want fast shipping. Most suppliers here are from the US, UK, and other parts of Europe.
13. Niche Dropshipping – best for private-label goods
Niche Dropshipping is like many dropship suppliers. I recommend it for Australian dropshippers who want self-branding or white-label dropshipping.
Niche Dropshipping Features
- Product Sourcing – you will work with a dropshipping agent who can source products for you
- Branding – design your custom packaging and branding labels. The company will use these labels before they ship the package to your customer
- Customization – you can customize the products according to your brand. They have a private-label service.
- Integration – there is an app you can use to integrate the system with Shopify, WooCommerce, and ShipStation.
- Sensitive Products – you can dropship sensitive items like knives, electronics, and batteries.
Niche Dropshipping Pros
- They offer worldwide fulfillment, not just in Australia
- They provide 1-on-one support
- They check the product quality before they ship
- Sourcing the product is a free service
Niche Dropshipping Cons
- There is no transparency in the pricing of the services
Use Niche Dropshipng if you want to focus on white-label or private-label goods. Prepare yourself for a small investment in your packaging materials.
14. Dear Jane Medical – best for medical and health care
Dear Jane is a supplier of medical goods. I recommend it for Australian dropshippers who want to target the health niche.
Dear Jane Features
- Product Categories – you can sell items like heel protectors, CPAP masks, and otoscopes.
- Returns – you can cancel an order before the shipping process commences; they will also issue a refund for defective products
- Good on Trial – they test the products that they sell for quality. You can rest assured that these medical goods work according to the specification
Dear Jane Pros
- The products are authentic
- You can order retail
- Lots of health-related products
Dear Jane Cons
- There is no app; the dropshipping process is manual
Dropshipping medical goods is an excellent idea. However, I would only recommend it if you are knowledgeable about these products. I am sure that consumers have many technical and medical questions. You should be able to answer these questions.
15. Factory Fast – best for DIY, home, and garden
The last on our list is a dropship supplier from Australia. They offer a wide array of DIY products, including furniture.
Factory Fast Features
- Multiple Categories – they have many product categories. Some examples are DIY, renovation, outdoor, leisure, sports, furniture, games, and many more.
- Sale and Bargain – they often put their products on clearance sale. This sale allows you to make more profits
- Bulk Purchasing – you have the option to buy items in bulk or pallets; they will take care of warehousing
Factory Fast Pros
- Thousands of products are readily available from the shop
- They offer dropshipping services
- Their warehouse is in Australia
Factory Fast Cons
- There is no app that you can integrate into your store
Factory Fast is what I recommend for high-quality furniture goods. Their products are much better than what you would find in AliExpress.
How to find winning products for Australia dropshipping
Okay, now that we know how to find dropshipping suppliers in Australia, what is the next important step? The next thing we must do is determine that product sells.
A dropshipping business will only succeed the dropshipping products are in demand. Sadly, you will never know this by merely looking at photos of the products.
The secret to finding winning products in Australia is this: Dropship.IO.
Sure, you may say that I discriminate against other tools. The thing is that Dropship.IO is a unique system. We built it for dropshippers—the goal is to help you find a product that people buy.
Even though we are very biased, so take our words with a pinch of salt.
In this section, I will give you a brief demonstration of how it works.
The first step to finding a winning product is through our database. I typed “camping bag” in the screenshot below and pressed the “search” button.
After the system loaded the search results, the screenshot below appears. We can see the different camping bags, prices, and monthly sales.
The next step is to click on a product, and the Dropship.IO system will take us to the store selling this bag.
This company, Sparkfuls, sells several variants of this bag. We also know that this store sells ten of these in a month.
You can also see in the image below that there are products with no sales. Notably, some product types have no demand.
What does this tell you?
It tells you that there are some products people do not buy, and then there are products that sell. If you look at the screenshot again, you will see that a bag sold twenty units last month.
Our system, Dropship.IO, is the tool you need to find winning dropshipping products. If you use our tool, you will know whether a product sells.
And if you know if a product sells, you will not waste your time listing products that no one will buy.
We offer a 7-day FREE TRIAL for our tool. Test it now to see the benefits before you choose a dropship supplier!
Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Australia FAQ
How do I find Australian suppliers for dropshipping?
The best way to find a supplier that dropships to Australia is by using our list. We have dropshipper suppliers in Australia, not just for clothes and print-on-demand. We also have those based on what platform they support, like Shopify, Amazon, etc.
Is Australia good for dropshipping?
Yes, Australia is a good target for dropshipping. It is close to China, which means shipping is fast. The market is also huge.
Where can I dropship in Australia?
You can dropship in Australia no matter where you are. You can also dropship to all parts of Australia. Your location should be your last concern. Instead, your primary concern is the location of your products.
Which company is best for dropshipping?
There is no best company for dropshipping, as each has its strengths and weaknesses. Choose a company that can fulfill your business needs. To learn more about this, read our detailed guide on What to Consider When You Choose Your Dropshipping Supplier.
The best dropship supplier is Dropship Zone. The people behind this company made sure that they can serve the Australian market. The best thing I like about them is that they offer a warranty on their goods.
Visit their website and check if they meet your business needs. The other thing I recommend as a next step is to try our product database tool, Dropship. IO. This tool can help you find winning products!