Learning the systems and testing suppliers both take time—time that I do not want you to waste. As such, I decided to list down the best suppliers for Canadian dropshipping.
My criteria are:
- Product variation and quality
- Shipping costs and timelines
- Integrations and ease of use
The key takeaways from this article are:
- Learn the 14 best dropship supplies in Canada
- Be able to choose the best supplier for which niche and platform
- Identify an alternative to dropship supplier databases
Here is my list of the best dropship suppliers in Canada:
- Printful – best overall for Canada dropshipping
- Spocket – best for Shopify dropshipping
- Syncee – best for general niches
- AppScenic – best for premium product dropshipping
- CJDropshipping – best for eBay dropshipping
- Kimmy Shop – best for toys
- NuLook Fashions – best for clothing
- AliDropship – best for AliExpress dropshipping
- Gfurn – best for furniture
- Dropified – best for Canadian health niche dropshipping
- SaleHoo – best for general store dropshipping
- Modalyst – best for fashion and clothing
- Art of Where – best for unique clothing
- Doba – best for Amazon dropshipping
Now, let us move and get rolling!
Why dropship to Canada?
Dropshipping to Canada is a good idea because it is close to the US. You can look for suppliers not just in Canada but also in the US. The proximity of the United States also makes it possible for you to ship items faster to Canada.
According to the Canadian government, the eCommerce industry in the country is disrupting traditional retail channels.
As of 2022, there are over 27 million Canadian online shoppers . That number accounts for 75% of the Canadian population. Experts agree that this number will grow to 77.6% in the years to come.
Although there is Amazon in Canada, it should not be a reason for us to back out. Amazon is everywhere. At the very least, we should consider that retailers in the country are heavily investing in digital platforms.
By category, electronics is the leading niche in Canada. The next one is the fashion niche, and then furniture. One good news is that most Canadian shoppers have credit cards. What it means for dropshippers is that it is easy to process financial transactions.
The 14 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Canada
1. Printful – best overall for Canada dropshipping
Printful is the best dropship supplier in Canada because of the volume of its catalog. And since it is a print-on-demand supplier, you can sell your items with little to no competition. In addition, Printful has Canadian suppliers.
- Product Catalog – there are dozens of products that you can design in many niches, such as clothes, mouse pads, and phone cases.
- Integration – you can integrate the Printful system with many platforms, such as Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, and many others. You can also add social media sites like Facebook as a sales channel.
- Print Technology – your printing options are direct-to-garment, all-over printing, and embroidery.
- Branding – you can work out a branding process in the system. No matter who the supplier is, you can expect them to print your insert cards.
- Lots of blank products to choose from
- Various printing techniques are available
- Free mock-up generator and product designer
- Multiple platform integrations
- Embroidery is only available to paying subscribers
Printful is what I strongly recommend if you want to sell personalized products. This approach will steer you away from building a cookie-cutter dropshipping store.
2. Spocket – best for Shopify dropshipping
Spocket is one of the best tools for Canada dropshipping because it has US-based suppliers. In addition, Spocket is so easy to use, plus it is brimming with features.
- Filter Options – when looking for products, you can filter only suppliers from specific locations. This feature allows you to search for suppliers in Canada only, not worldwide.
- AliExpress Direct – not all AliExpress suppliers are part of the Spocket ecosystem. The AliScraper tool allows you to import any item from AliExpress to your store. Then, you can process orders from Spocket, not AliExpress.
- Support Availability – you can expect 24/7 customer service via chat and email. It is excellent for international dropshippers who operate in different time zones.
- Image Search – you can use an image to search for products, not just words. You can upload an image to the system, and it will show you a list of suppliers for this product.
- The system integrates with several big platforms
- The tool provides an all-in-one solution for dropshipping
- There are millions of products on the site
- They have an AliScraper tool where you can import AliExpress products to your store
- You cannot use the system for free
Use Spocket if you have plans to use multiple suppliers from different countries. Although Spocket has a filter option, it does not guarantee that you will find many suppliers in Canada.
3. Syncee – best for general niches
Syncee is an ideal dropship supplier tool for Canada dropshipping if you want to build a general store. It has one of the most extensive inventory lists among all dropship suppliers.
The beauty of Syncee is that you can contact the suppliers directly. You cannot do this in other dropship supplier tools. They do not allow it for fear of losing revenue from transaction fees.
- Integrations – you can integrate Syncee with several platforms like Ecwid, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, and BigCommerce.
- Alibaba Sourcing – you can use the Syncee system to import products from Alibaba.
- Catalog – there are over six million products that you can dropship from Syncee.
- Fees – there are no transaction fees whenever you make a sale.
- The system has dynamic pricing features
- There are international suppliers, not just Chinese ones
- There is no transaction fee
- All suppliers went through a verification process
- You cannot import products to your store if you do not pay for a subscription
Use Syncee if you want to build a general dropship store. It offers so many products from different brands. If you upgrade, you can access premium products (you have less competition selling these items).
4. AppScenic – best for premium product dropshipping
AppScenic sets itself apart as a source of top-of-the-line dropshipping products. The thing is that only paying subscribers can access these premium products.
That rule is not so bad, as it weeds out dropshippers who are not serious. I recommend AppScenic to Canadian dropshippers who want to target the high-end market.
- Product Catalog – there are more than a million products in the system. The suppliers are from the US, Canada, Europe, and the UK.
- Quality Products – AppScenic ensures that these suppliers’ products are high quality.
- Unique Brands – you will not sell products from unknown sellers. You will have access to premium products from top-of-the-line suppliers.
- Automation – there is no need to log in all the time to process orders. AppScenic has a system that processes the order while you are asleep.
- You can automate the order process
- There are over one million products in the AppScenic database
- There are suppliers from the US, Canada, and the UK
- There is auto-syncing for product changes, updates, and orders
- You can integrate the app with only four platforms
AppScenic is ideal for people who only want to deal with legit suppliers. All suppliers here went through a verification process. Because of this, all suppliers understand that they are working with dropshippers. You can expect them to perform in the interest of your business.
5. CJDropshipping – best for eBay dropshipping
CJDropshipping is an excellent tool for selling in Canada on eBay. It is one of the few dropship supplier tools that can sync with eBay.
- Integration – CJ integrates with several platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce. The best thing about it is that it integrates with eBay and Etsy. However, it does not integrate with Amazon.
- Sourcing – If a product you want to sell is not on the CJ platform, file a request, and they will contact a supplier. You can add that product to your store if the sourcing process is successful.
- Product Options – there are multiple categories in the system. While CJ does not have millions of items in its inventory, they consistently add more.
- You can ask them to source products for you
- You can integrate CJ on several platforms
- They offer print-on-demand services for some products
- Shipping can take a while
CJDropshipping mainly has Chinese products and suppliers. Due to this, you should consider the time it takes to ship to Canada.
6. Kimmy Shop – best for toys
Kimmy Shop is a massive distributor of toys in Canada. It is an excellent dropshipping partner for two reasons:
- They have a location in Canada
- They supply branded toys
Kimmy Shop, however, does not allow its dropshippers to sell in marketplaces. What it means is that you cannot dropship their products on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and the like.
Kimmy Shop Features
- Brands – at Kimmy shop, you will find toys from popular brands like Paw Patrol, Disney, Among Us, and many others. All these toys are legit.
- No Transaction Fee – they will ship the items to your customer at no transaction charge. You get to keep all your profits.
- Data Feed – you will receive data feed from the site once your account is active. You will receive all the info you need about the products from this feed. From here, you can upload the information to your dropshipping store.
Kimmy Shop Pros
- The site has many branded toys
- They offer free shipping for orders that meet $75
- They accept multiple credit cards
- There is a monthly membership, or administrative fee, of $15.
- No system integration
Use Kimmy Shop if your target niche is toys. You will find it easy to sell the items because they are original and legitimate brands.
7. NuLook Fashions – best for clothing
NuLook Fashions is one of the companies you can trust regarding Canadian clothing. The company is in Canada. It is an excellent dropshipping supplier because it has been in the industry for over 25 years.
NuLook Fashions Features
- Physical Store – if you happen to be in Canada, you can visit their physical location and check their products.
- Trade Show – they often do trade shows. You can attend these shows and see their products in person.
- Brands &N Labels – they import products from other countries. Some of the brands you can sell are La Madonna, Pasha Collection, Amanda Collection, and Pink Pineapple.
NuLook Fashions Pros
- They offer a refund within seven days
- There is no minimum order requirement
NuLook Fashions Cons
- You need to request access to their catalog
NuLook has a dropship program. To become a dropshipper, you apply for membership. They will ask you for your name, email, and location. From here, they will contact you and decide if they want you to be their dropshipper/retailer.
8. AliDropship – best for AliExpress dropshipping
AliDropship is a plugin to import products from AliExpress to your store. It is an excellent tool for dropshipping to Canada if you want to source products from AliExpress.
- Store Build – they can build a store for you if it is what you want to do. They have sample stores that you can duplicate. These stores are successful dropshipping stores whose success you can replicate.
- Complete Automation – the plugin comes with an automation system. It will fulfill orders for you. You do not have to log in and pay for the items individually.
- No Fees – the company will not charge you monthly or transaction fees.
- Free shipping – shipping is free worldwide for those who use the AliDrosphip plugin.
- Access to millions of suppliers
- You can custom-build your store with their help
- You can integrate the plugin with WooCommerce
- Lots of themes to choose from
- It does not integrate with Shopify
AliDropship is best if you want to use WooCommerce and AliExpress. Please note that if you do not use WooCommerce, you will experience severe limitations on the store that AliDropship hosts for you.
9. Gfurn – best for furniture
Gfurn is one of the best Canadian suppliers of furniture. With this company, you can expect high-end furniture that you can sell at a high-profit margin.
Dropship with Gfurn if you want to target the affluent market. I can tell you right now that the products here are expensive. A center table, for example, costs $2,200.
- High-Quality – the furniture you will find in the catalog is high-quality. You would typically see these items in a high-end physical furniture shop.
- Inventory – they offer many types of furniture. Some examples are dining tables and chairs, dressers, chests, benches, ottomans, shelves, and many more.
- Low Shipping Cost – the shipping cost to Canada is only $29. If shipping to the US, the price is $49. They also offer free shipping for purchases over $1,000.
- Lots of high-quality furniture
- They offer low-cost shipping and free shipping
- The company provides refunds within seven days
- All products come with a warranty
- No international shipping
Gfurn has been working with dropshippers for years. It was only recently that they released their integration process or system. In addition, I want to note that you cannot brand the items as our own. The furniture will carry the Gfurn brand.
10. Dropified – best for Canadian health niche dropshipping
Although Dropified also does the typical dropshipping business, it has one specialty. The company allows you to white-label food supplements. It is an ideal partner for dropshipping to Canada in the health niche. I am saying this because you can build a brand around your product.
- Huge Catalog – they have a catalog of more than 150 products for food supplements. You can choose from various products and grow your business as if you were operating a big company.
- Integrations – the Dropified system integrates with WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, CommerceHQ, and GrooveKart.
- FDA Compliance – the food supplements all adhere to FDA requirements.
- Live Support – they offer live support for their dropshippers through chat.
- Training – they will train you on how to set up your private-label dropshipping business.
- The system integrates with other platforms
- You can dropship high-ticket items
- They offer step-by-step training on how to succeed
- Dropified does not have a free program for white-label and private-label
Use Dropified if you want to penetrate the health niche. Instead of selling branded products, you can create your brand. Please note that access to more products means a higher monthly subscription cost.
11. SaleHoo – best for general store dropshipping
SaleHoo is one of the best sources for dropshipping products in Canada. I am saying this because all the suppliers here underwent a vetting process. You can rest assured that you can trust them.
- Directory – you do not need to get the app and integrate it with Shopify. There is a separate online directory of suppliers that you can contact and work with.
- Market Research Lab – is an analysis tool that shows you the profitability and demand for a product.
- Education – there is a free course for dropshipping that subscribers can take.
- More than 8,000 suppliers to choose from
- Over 2.5 million products to sell
- You can integrate the system with Shopify
- There is a product analysis tool
- There is no free version of the directory or the application
SaleHoo is ideal for Shopify dropshipping and if you want a general dropshipping store for a particular niche. With 2.5 million listed products, many items in the directory will fit a broad niche or category.
12. Modalyst – best for fashion and clothing
Modalyst is like Spocket, but Modalyst has more North American suppliers. As such, it is an ideal supplier tool for Canadian dropshipping. Instead of shipping from China, your dropship products that are closer to Canada.
- Product Import – it takes only a few clicks to import products from the directory. You can also do bulk imports instead of doing them one by one.
- Bulk Edit – you can select several products simultaneously and then edit them all in one go. There is no need to open each product and change the description one at a time.
- Real-Time Update – if there is an update on a product from the database, your store will also update automatically.
- Order Tracking – once you place an order, you will get a tracking number from the system. This number will show the status of the shipment.
- More than 10 million products on the list
- You can automate the mark-up for your prices
- You can integrate it with major platforms
- Integrates with only a few platforms
Modalyst has a lot of premium products. However, you can only sell up to 25 products with the free plan. To remove this limitation, you must upgrade to the PRO Plan.
13. Art of Where – best for unique clothing
The Art of Where is a print-on-demand marketplace. It is an ideal supplier for Canadian dropshipping because its studio is in Montreal.
With Art of Where, artists design and upload products to the system. It is similar to what people do in Printify or Printful. The difference is that the Art of Where is also a marketplace where customers can buy.
Art of Where Features
- Integration – you can integrate the system with BigCartel, Shopify, and WooCommerce
- Marketplace – if you do not want to build your online store, you can make your products available on the Art of Where the marketplace
- Branding – you can create custom labels and packing to make your brand.
Art of Where Pros
- Lots of artists are on the platform
- You have the option to sell on the marketplace or the site
- You can create custom branding and packing
Art of Where Cons
- The system can only integrate with three platforms
- No mock-ups
Art of Where is both a POD and a marketplace. You can create your art and sell it on the site or build your site and integrate the system into yours.
Art of Where does not have as many options as Printify and Printful. Your only options are clothing, pillows, scarves, wall art, accessories, bags, and fabric.
14. Doba – best for Amazon dropshipping
Doba is similar to CJ Dropshipping, but its crucial difference is that you can integrate the Doba system with Amazon. As such, it is an ideal supplier database for Canada, especially if you want to penetrate Amazon as a marketplace.
- Inventory Sync – if you use the system on multiple platforms, any change in the product data from Doba will reflect on your listings on all these integrated platforms.
- Integrations – you can integrate Doba with several eCommerce platforms. Some examples are Shopify, eBay, Square, Walmart, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and many more.
- Shipping integration – you can integrate your Doba account with UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Integration.
- You have access to premium suppliers
- There is always a clearance sale (sell these and get more profits)
- The system integrates with several platforms
- The free account is not useful; you cannot import products with it
Doba is where you can find premium suppliers. However, before accessing the premium supplier directory, you must be a paying subscriber.
Why work with dropshippers in Canada?
It is an excellent idea to work with dropshipper in Canada because their warehouses are also in the same country. If you want to target Canada as a market, you will get a better price for your shipping rates with a Canadian supplier.
In addition to that, you can also expect faster shipping. To make my point, we will look at two suppliers of similar products.
This first one is a supplier of ceramic mugs from the United States. The shipping cost to Canada is $22.79.
Now, this next supplier is in Canada. As you can see, the shipping cost to Canada is only $12.
In addition to the cost and speed of shipping, handling refunds is also easier with Canadian suppliers than with international ones.
If a customer does not like the item, he can ship it back to the Canadian supplier. The shipping cost is also cheaper than if the customer sends it to an international location.
How do you pick the right dropshipping supplier from Canada?
We have an extensive guide on how to choose the right dropshipping supplier. This guide works for all countries that you want to target.
Generally speaking, you must consider the following things:
- Product variety and quality – it is best to work with a supplier with several products to offer with different variants. Variants refer to things like sizes, colors, designs, etc.
- Shipping speed and cost – the cheaper the shipping cost, the better. The faster the shipping, also the better.
- Prices against the competition – compare the base price of the supplier with your competition in the market. If the price is close to the retail price, skip this supplier. Look for a supplier with a low capital cost. It should give you a better margin for profit.
There are also other essential factors you must consider. An example is the refund and return policies. Do not work with a dropshipper who does not accept refunds.
Alternative to Canadian Dropshipping Suppliers: Dropship.IO
Dropship supplier companies are not the only sources of products. At Drophip.IO, we created a system allowing you to choose products using statistics.
One of the things I often see as a cause of failure in dropshipping is product choice. Once a dropshipper sees a product, he falls in love with it and adds it to his store.
The problem here is that no analysis can support that decision. At Dropship.IO, we provide complex data. Our tool will tell you whether or not your product choice will sell.
How does Dropship.IO work?
With Dropship.IO, you can search for products from a database. We have millions of products in our system. Our software program will show you the following:
- People who sell these products
- Their websites
- The number of sales they have per week or month
Armed with this information, you can decide if the product has enough market. If a product has zero sales, you know it does not make sense to add it to your store.
In addition to this, we at Dropship.IO provide the following services:
- Competitor research – find out who sells the same products as yours. Learn what they do and try to do better.
- Store tracker – you can track the sales activities of a particular online store.
- Product drops – the system will give you a list of products you may be interested in selling. These are products that have a huge demand.
Our program is so powerful that it can help you look for winning products. Essentially, we are operating a product database. However, we also added a supplier database recently.
All in all, Dropship.IO does not only tell you what products sell. The system also tells you where to find these products. Guaranteed, Dropship.IO can help you build a profitable dropshipping business.
Best Dropshipping Suppliers to Canada FAQs
Are there dropshipping suppliers in Canada?
Yes, there are dropshipping suppliers located in Canada. You can use them as your priority or default source, but only if their niche is the same as yours. Do not limit yourself to suppliers in Canada. A same-country supplier is indeed better, but you will not have access to many products.
Is Canada good for dropshipping?
Yes, Canada is good for dropshipping because it is beside the United States. It is easy to find US suppliers, and shipping will not take that long and will not cost that much.
Is Drop Shipping profitable in Canada?
Yes, dropshipping is profitable in Canada. As we saw in the charts earlier, there is a huge market in Canada for eCommerce, which is still growing.
Which company is best for dropshipping?
The best company for dropshipping depends on your target products and market. It also depends on the platform of your choice. For furniture, you can use AppScenic of GFur. For print-on-demand, you can use Printful.
Overall, the best dropshipping supplier in Canada is Printful. There are Canadian print providers in the system. Choose these suppliers, and you can expect faster shipping and lower shipping fees.
The next step is to try Printful. Signing up for an account is free. Once you do, you can start designing your goods and then move on from there.
I also encourage you to try Drosphip.IO. If you think print-on-demand is not your niche, try our 7-day free trial and see how our system can benefit you. Happy dropshipping!