Furniture can be challenging to dropship due to its size, weight, and price. Therefore, finding a reliable supplier with high-quality products is vital.
The main things we look for in these suppliers are quality, product variety, shipping speed, warehouse location, and price.
We’ve researched and worked with several suppliers for our own stores. By doing so, we have identified those we recommend.
In this article, we will share our top 17 suppliers for dropshipping furniture.
Our Favorite Dropshipping Furniture Suppliers
- Wholesale Interiors - Best for Product Variety
- ModMade - Best for Trendy, Contemporary, and Scandinavian Style Furniture
- AliExpress - Best for Selling Worldwide
- Edloe Finch - Best for Modern and Stylish Furniture
- Fast Furnishings - Best for New US Sellers
- Big Buy - Best for Selling in Europe
- Saleoo - Best for New Sellers
- Artisan Furniture - Best for Solid Wood Handmade Furniture
- Distinction Furniture - Best for UK Sellers
- CTW Home - Best for Unique Pieces
- DHGate - Best for Affordable Furniture
- AppScenic - Best for Trusted Suppliers
- Vida Dropshipping XL - Best for Shipping Costs
- Doba - Best for Customer Support
- NicheDropshipping - Best for Sourcing Unique Products
- HyperSku - Best for Personalized Service
- Ark Furniture - Best for Furniture Sets
Continue reading to find the perfect furniture supplier for your store.
The 17 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
1. Wholesale Interiors - Best for Product Variety
Wholesale Interiors is a US-based furniture wholesaler that specializes in dropshipping
They sell a huge range of furniture, as well as accessories and commercial furniture.
You must have a registered trade account to view the prices and stock.
To create a trade account, you need a registered business in the US. You can register online, and the team will review your application.
Wholesale Interiors processes orders in three business days and shipping can take 1-7 business days. The orders are shipped from California and Illinois.
Pros of Wholesale Interiors:
- No minimum order size
- Fast order processing and shipping times
Cons of Wholesale Interiors:
- Boxes printed with Braxton Studio
- Listings must be created manually
- No automation integrations are currently available
Wholesale Interiors Plans and Costs:
There are no subscriptions. You need to sign up and be approved for a trade account.
Top Furniture Ideas on Wholesale Interiors:
- Commercial furniture
- Restaurant furniture
- Pet furniture
- Entryway furniture
Top Countries to Use Wholesale Interiors:
2. ModMade - Best for Trendy, Contemporary, and Scandinavian Style Furniture
ModMade supplies wholesale furniture to furniture stores and the interior design trade. They also facilitate dropshipping.
Items in stock are shipped within three days from their warehouse in California. This means your customers will receive their orders quickly.
No minimum purchase is required, so you can list their decor products in your store, as well as larger furniture items.
An SRP (suggested retail price) is applied to all items on Mod Made. If you fail to list your products at this price, they can terminate your Mod Made account and partnership.
Pros of ModMade:
- No minimum purchase
- Fast shipping
- In-stock items will be ready to send within three business days
Cons of ModMade:
- Suggest retail price must be adhered to
- ModMade only ships to 48 US states
ModMade Plans and Costs:
From what we understand, there are no subscription fees or plans.
You can sign up for a ModMade account on their website.
Top Furniture Ideas on ModMade:
- Mid-century dining sets
- Dining tables
- Bar stools
Top Countries to Use ModMade:
3. AliExpress - Best for Worldwide Shipping
AliExpress is the most well-known platform for sourcing dropshipping products.
There are a huge number of suppliers to choose from.
Due to the number of suppliers, you can source almost any piece of furniture. The pieces are usually offered at a reasonable price, allowing you to generate profit.
However, none of the suppliers are pre-vetted. This means the quality of each product will vary. For this reason, we recommend requesting samples or paying a product-quality inspector. This will help ensure the furniture is high-quality and functional.
Most suppliers are based in China and ship to a huge variety of countries.
Pros of AliExpress:
- Variety of products
- Competitive price
- Free platform
- Suppliers will usually integrate with automation software and e-commerce platforms
Cons of AliExpress:
- Various product quality
- Long shipping times
AliExpress Plans and Price:
There is no cost to search or buy on AliExpress.
However, suppliers do have to pay a commission to sell on AliExpress. This commission will usually be factored into the final cost of the product.
Top Furniture Products on AliExpress:
- Trending furniture
- Modern furniture
Top Countries to Use AliExpress:
4. Edloe Finch - Best for Modern and Stylish Furniture
Edloe Finch is an online store selling modern and stylish furniture.
Customers can buy furniture directly from their website, but they also offer a wholesale dropshipping service.
To sign up for the dropshipping service, you must apply online.
Once your application is approved, Edloe Finch will allow you access to a customer portal. Here, you can view the wholesale prices, place orders, and view shipping information.
The Edloe Finch warehouse is located in Houston, Texas. This allows for fast shipping across North America.
Pros of Edloe Finch:
- US warehouse
- Fast shipping
- Customer portal with all information
- Modern and trendy furniture
Cons of Edloe Finch:
- Customers can buy direct. This can make your website less appealing
- You have to manually create listings on your store
- No automation software is available (that we’re aware of!)
Edloe Finch Plans and Costs:
There are no plans or memberships. Simply apply to join as a dealer.
Top Furniture Ideas on Edloe Finch:
- Dining tables
- Dining chairs
Top Countries to Use ModMade:
5. Fast Furnishing - Best for New US Sellers
Fast Furnishings is a California-based online furniture store with over 3000 products available.
They offer a dropshipping program that gives you discounts on their online prices. They will also package and fulfill the orders directly to customers.
Shipping is free within the USA on all products. Free shipping is an incredible benefit for furniture. This is because furniture is often large and heavy, making it expensive to ship.
However, the ordering process isn’t automated.
This means that when a customer purchases from your store, you will need to manually purchase the product from Fast Furnishings. Depending on your order volume, this can be time-consuming and complicated to manage.
Pros of Fast Furnishing:
- Free start-up plan
- Free shipping within the US
Cons of Fash Furnishing:
- No quick import tool
- Ship from location and manufacturer name on the packaging
- Not automated
Fast Furnishing Plans and Costs:
There are two plans available on FastFurnishings.
Both of the plans include the following:
- Access to the wholesale price
- Ability to sell on eBay, your website, and other online marketplaces
- Free shipping
- No sales tax
- Products dropshipped to customers
There is a free plan called Entrepreneur and a paid plan called Pro.
- Entrepreneur - Free
- Pro - $49 per month, or $39 per month when paid annually
The difference between the plans is that the Pro plan includes an additional 5% discount on online prices and the ability to use a CSV file to import each product to your website.
Top Furniture Ideas on Fast Furnishing:
- Bathroom furniture
- Dining room furniture
- Bedding and comforter sets
Top Countries to Use Fast Furnishing:
6. Big Buy - Best for Selling in Europe
Big Buy is a dropshipping wholesaler based in Europe.
They hold and distribute their own stock from 20,000 square meter warehouses. If you’re selling in Europe, Big Buy offers affordable shipping prices.
They have tons of products in a variety of categories, including furniture.
None of the products are branded by Big Buy, meaning your products can arrive anonymously. Alternatively, they offer a service that allows you to add your company name and image to the packaging and product.
There are integrations available with most of the popular marketplaces, including Shopify. You can also use automation tools to automate your order and fulfillment process.
Pros of Big Buy:
- Academy and blog access for all members with a pack (packs explained below)
- Integration with e-commerce platforms
- Fast shipping for Europe
- Catalog available in 24 languages
- Customer service is available in 16 languages
Cons of Big Buy:
- Europe only
- Registration and monthly subscription fee
Big Buy Plans and Costs:
Big Buy offers what they call wholesaler packs. There are three options, each giving you access to the wholesale price and a discount of up to 10% on purchases.
All three plans require a registration fee, and two have a monthly subscription fee.
The first plan is a free monthly subscription.
Each pack will be suitable for businesses of different sizes and needs.
- Pack B2B - €45 registration fee. No monthly fee.
This pack gives you access to the dropshipping service for three shipments per month. This service sends goods directly to your customers with your branding on.
- Pack E-Commerce - €90 registration fee. €69 per month or €51.75 per month when paid annually.
This pack gives you unlimited access to the dropshipping service.
You can also use API synchronization for the catalog, freight calculator, tracking, and orders.
This pack also includes the ability to integrate with Shopify, Wix, Magneto, and Google Shopping.
There are also tools for other areas of your business, including creating newsletters, banners, and email marketing.
- Pack Marketplaces - €90 registration fee. €99 per month or €74.25 per month when paid annually.
This pack includes all of the features of Pack E-Commerce. It also includes integration with other marketplaces. These marketplaces include Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, and many others.
Top Furniture Ideas on Big Buy:
- Coffee or center tables
- Side tables
- Dining chairs
Top Countries to Use Big Buy:
7. SaleHoo - Best for Beginners
SaleHoo is a paid dropshipping platform. They have a directory of over 8000 suppliers.
All SaleHoo suppliers are pre-vetted before being added to the platform. This should give you high-quality products and a smooth experience. This is good for beginners as you can trust your suppliers. This reduces the risk of losing money due to poor-quality or faulty products.
SaleHoo sells a variety of products. They don’t specialize in furniture. This means there are likely fewer options than other supplier directories.
You also can’t view the directory before you sign up. This means that although we know they have suppliers who sell furniture, we can’t see the exact pieces or prices. So, if you’re looking to source an exact item, SaleHoo might not be your best option.
As well as the supplier directory, SaleHoo also includes a research tool. You can use the research tool to discover trending and profitable furniture pieces.
Pros of SaleHoo:
- Vetted and trustworthy suppliers
- Research tools and training guides included
- No minimum order
- Integrates with Shopify with one click
- Automate your fulfillment
- Support team available 24/7
Cons of SaleHoo:
- Paid platform
- Not furniture specific
- Smaller directory than other platforms
SaleHoo Plans and Price:
There are two plans available on SaleHoo to access the directory. Both plans include the same features and access. The difference in the plans is the length of time you can access SaleHoo.
The first includes access for a year, and the other is lifetime access.
- One-Year Access - $69
- Lifetime Access - $127
Top Furniture Products on SaleHoo:
Top Countries to Use SaleHoo:
8. Artisan Furniture - Best for Solid Wood Handmade Furniture
Artisan Furniture provides solid handmade furniture that is fully assembled.
They have a dropshipping service where you can purchase products, and they will ship them directly to your customers. The products will be white-labeled. This means customers won’t know that Artisan Furniture sends the products.
They have warehouses in both the UK and the US. Shipping is free and fast. This is a great benefit for customers.
You can also order bespoke furniture, changing the design, style, size, fabric, and other furniture features.
Pros of Artisan Furniture:
- No membership or subscription required
- High-quality handmade furniture
- Free and fast UK and US delivery
- No minimum spend
- White-labeled service, so the customers don’t know the products are from Artisan Furniture
- Customer service is available 9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Bespoke furniture creation is available
Cons of Artisan Furniture:
- Not automated fulfillment
- Products must be manually added to the store
- Lower profit margins, compared to wholesale and trade prices
Artisan Furniture Plans and Costs:
There is no membership or joining fee for Artisan Furniture.
The dropshipping program means you pay the standard price for each piece.
Top Furniture Ideas on Artisan Furniture:
- Console tables
- Bedside table/nightstands
Top Countries to Use Artisan Furniture:
9. Distinction Furniture - Best for UK Sellers
Distinction Furniture sells designer and high-quality pieces for wholesale and trade.
A huge variety of products are available, including living room, dining room, bedroom, and outdoor furniture. They also sell home accessories.
They offer a dropshipping service for UK businesses. Sadly, they don’t ship internationally, so Distinction Furniture would only suit UK sellers.
They have a relatively long lead time of 2-3 weeks. Shipping can take 5-21 days, depending on where the furniture is going in the UK.
They also charge for delivery. The cost of the delivery depends on the order value. Delivery costs between £55 and £150.
Pros of Distinction Furniture:
- High-quality and designer furniture
- White-label service
- No minimum spend
Cons of Distinction Furniture:
- Returns are only available on faulty products
- No automation options, so you will need to process orders manually
- Products must be added to your store manually
- UK delivery only
- Long lead times and delivery times
Distinction Furniture Plans and Costs:
No set-up fee or subscription is required for Distinction Furniture.
As a dropshipper, you pay the trade price for each piece.
Top Furniture Ideas on Distinction Furniture:
- Dining tables
Top Countries to Use Distinction Furniture:
10. CTW Home - Best for Unique Pieces
CTW Home is a furniture and home decor wholesaler that facilitates dropshipping.
To register for dropshipping, you need to sign up for a Register to Shop account. Once you have a Register to Shop account, you can request dropshipping status.
Only certain items are available for dropshipping.
There is no minimum spend for dropshipping.
However, some items have a minimum order quantity. CTW Home won’t unpack and repack products for dropshipping. For example, if an item is packed six to a box, only six can be shipped. Make sure to check this before adding these items to your store.
Shipping is calculated based on dimensional weight. Orders can be shipped to all US addresses via UPS Ground.
Pros of CTW Home:
- Orders shipped with no paperwork or advertising material from CTW home
- Unique pieces
Cons of CTW Home:
- US shipping only
- Orders must be manually made
- Listings need to be created manually
CTW Home Plans and Costs:
There are no subscription costs or plans advertised.
To buy from CTW home, you just need to register online. You will need a reseller's permit, state sales tax ID, or exemption certificate.
Top Furniture Ideas on CTW Home:
- Display stands and shelves
- Unique home pieces
Top Countries to Use CTW Home:
11. DHGate - Best for Affordable Furniture
DHGate is an online marketplace for Chinese sellers. Products can be sold directly to customers or to businesses for resale.
There are almost 100,000 different pieces of furniture available on DHGate. You can source almost any piece you need for your dropshipping store.
You can contact the suppliers directly, see reviews from other customers, and view each supplier's products.
You can integrate DHGate with Shopify to automate your dropshipping process.
Pros of DHGate:
- Free to use
- Integration options for fulfillment
- Direct contact with suppliers
Cons of DHGate:
- Various product quality
- Some products have longer shipping times
DHGate Plans and Costs:
DHGate is free to buy. There are no paid subscriptions or memberships required to purchase.
The suppliers who list on DHGate are charged a service fee to sell.
Top Furniture Ideas on DHGate:
- Sofa sets
- TV stands/multimedia unit
- Vanity sets/dressing table
Top Countries to Use DH Gate:
12. AppScenic - Best for Trusted Suppliers
AppScenic connects your store with verified suppliers.
The suppliers available on AppScenic are selected based on their shipping, return rates, and customer service. By hand picking suppliers, it ensures you have a more seamless experience.
They also automate the dropshipping process. The orders will be automatically received, processed, and fulfilled.
It is a paid platform, with prices starting at $24. However, as your business scales, you will be required to upgrade your plan.
AppScenic integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix currently. However, they are introducing new e-commerce platforms soon.
Pros of AppScenic
- Fully automated suppliers
- Reliable and pre-vetted suppliers
- Free to view the supplier's directory
- Suppliers based in the US, UK, and EU for faster shipping
- Helpful resources and customer service
Cons of AppScenic
- Paid platform
- Premium products are only available on the pro plan and above
- Transaction fees for standard and pro plans
AppScenic Plans and Costs:
There are four plans available on AppScenic.
To purchase products from the supplier catalog, you need to join a paid plan.
- Free - The free plan allows you to browse the supplier directory.
- Standard - $24 per month or $19.09 per month when paid annually. There is also a 2% transaction fee.
The standard plan is suitable for smaller stores or those new to dropshipping. It includes automatic ordering and instant price and stock syncing.
- Pro - $48 per month or $35.25 per month when paid annually. There is also a 1% transaction fee.
There is also a 5% discount on all products.
The pro plan is ideal for growing stores that are expanding quickly. You can connect three stores to your AppScenic account.
- Elite - $78 per month or $54.67 per month when paid annually. There is a 0% transaction fee.
There is also a 15% discount on all products.
The elite plan is for those who need next-level dropshipping automation. You can connect ten stores and push 30,000 products to your stores.
Top Furniture Ideas on AppScenic:
- Office furniture
- Gaming chairs
Top Countries to Use AppScenic:
13. Vida Dropshipping XL - Best for Shipping Costs
Vida Dropshipping XL is an end-to-end fulfillment service.
You can search through their catalog of 90,000 products to find your perfect piece of furniture.
Once you find a winning furniture item, you can integrate your store with a tool to import the product and automate your orders. This creates a seamless experience for your customers.
They currently have warehouses in the USA, Europe, and Australia for fast delivery.
Shipping is free to most of Europe, the US, and some parts of Australia.
Pros of Vida Dropshipping XL:
- Dropshipping XL handles return requests
- Affordable plan
- Integration with marketplaces and e-commerce platforms
Cons of Vida Dropshipping XL:
- No customized packaging options
- API plugins are required for importing products and order fulfillment
Vida Dropshipping XL Plans and Costs:
There is only one plan available on Vida Dropshipping XL.
This costs €33 per month.
To access the catalog of products and use Vida Dropshipping XL, you must have a membership.
Top Furniture Ideas on Vida Dropshipping XL:
- Cabinets and storage
- Wine racks
- Outdoor furniture
Top Countries to Use Vida Dropshipping XL:
14. Doba - Best for Customer Support
Doba is a paid dropshipping platform. You need an account and subscription to purchase and add products to your store.
It is one of the most expensive dropshipping platforms, with monthly paid subscriptions ranging from $49-$299.
A huge variety of products are available on Doba from various suppliers.
It is an easy platform to navigate and use. You can use the filters to search by the following:
- Shipping From Location
- Shipping To Location
- Processing Time
- Shipping Time
These filters make it easier to find the right supplier for you.
They also have fulfillment options and training material to help new dropshippers succeed.
Pros of Doba:
- Easy to use
- Product variation
- Fulfillment options
- Training and educational content
- Customer support via email, phone, and live chat
- Dedicated account manager on paid plans
Cons of Doba:
- Expensive plans
- Difficult to contact and build relationships with suppliers directly
- Previous Doba customers have had poor experiences with suppliers
- Previous Doba customers have complained of high prices
Doba Plans and Price:
There are three plans available on Doba.
The first is a free plan called Start-Up. This plan is ideal for new dropshipping stores.
The next plan available is the Business plan. Doba advertises this plan as ideal for growing businesses.
The most expensive plan is the Enterprise plan. It is ideal for advanced businesses that require all of the features available.
- Start-Up: Free
- Business: $49.99 per month, $42.29 per month when paid quarterly, or $39.99 per month when paid annually.
- Enterprise: $299.99 per month or $249.99 per month when paid annually.
Top Furniture Products on Doba:
- Kids furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Bathroom storage
Top Countries to Use Doba:
15. NicheDropshipping - Best for Sourcing Unique Products
NicheDropshipping isn’t a list of products or suppliers like the other platforms.
You send them the products you want to sell, and they will source them for you. They will also manage the fulfillment of your orders.
Extra services are also offered, such as product photography, custom packaging, and USA warehouse options.
An independent support team is available. You’ll be assigned a personal account manager to guide you through your dropshipping journey.
Pros of NicheDropshipping:
- All-in-one platform
- Additional services, like custom packaging and photography
- Free-to-source products
- Dedicated personal account manager
- US warehouse for fast shipping
Cons of NicheDropshipping:
- Not suitable for start-ups
- Difficult to build a relationship directly with a supplier
NicheDropshipping Plans and Costs:
It is free to sign up for NicheDropshipping.
On the website, they claim that the sourcing service is free and there is no fixed cost to work together.
There is a charge to order and ship the products. However, the amount isn’t readily available online.
There are four plans available. The prices of the plans aren’t listed on the website.
If you make less than ten orders daily, they don’t recommend using their services as there are no benefits.
- Beginner - As the name suggests, it is designed for those starting dropshipping. It is the first plan available and designed for those making ten to 29 orders per day.
- Start-Up - This is the next plan available and is perfect for those making 30 to 50 orders per day.
- Ready to Scale - This plan helps you expand by offering a 30% deposit option. You can use this to invest in a large amount of inventory and use their ‘Ready to Ship’ program. NicheDropshipping will manage your inventory and order fulfillment.
- Build Your Brand - You can create branded products and store them in the NicheDropshipping warehouse. Order will be processed on the same day (if ordered before 2 pm). This will give your customers fast delivery.
Top Furniture Ideas on NicheDropshipping:
Due to the company’s nature, any product can be sourced by NicheDropshipping.
Top Countries to Use NicheDropshipping:
16. HyperSKU - Best for Personalized Service
HyperSKU is a personalized sourcing service.
You will be assigned a dedicated account manager who can help with all aspects of your dropshipping business.
They will source your furniture items for no charge. Simply contact them, and you will receive a quote within two days.
As well as sourcing, HyperSKU can fulfill your orders and offer express shipping.
Pros of HyperSKU:
- Free product sourcing
- HyperSKU speaks six languages
- Help center
- Offer additional services, including inspections, quality checks, and custom packaging
- US warehouse for fast shipping
- Dedicated account manager
Cons of HyperSKU:
- No direct contact with suppliers
- Fee for fulfilling orders
HyperSKU Plans and Costs:
There are no subscription fees or plans on HyperSKU.
However, you do need to pay a fee when you fulfill orders. There is also an additional fee for extra services.
Top Furniture Ideas on HyperSKU:
As HyperSKU can source any product for you, there are no top furniture pieces we recommend sourcing from them.
You can use the HyperSKU team to source any piece of furniture.
Top Countries to Use HyperSKU:
17. ArkFurniture - Best for Furniture Sets
Ark is a UK-based furniture wholesaler. They specialize in affordable flat-pack bedroom furniture and sets.
You can sign up for a trade account if you have a UK business.
Once you have an account, you can view the prices and order the furniture.
There is no minimum spend or volume for any order.
Pros of ArkFurniture:
- Fast delivery
- White-labeled service
- No subscription required
Cons of ArkFurniture:
- UK shipping only
- You need to create listings and order products manually
ArkFurniture Plans and Costs:
There is no cost for a trade account. All you need is a UK-registered business.
Top Furniture Ideas on ArkFurniture:
- Bedroom sets
- Kids bedroom sets
Top Countries to Use ArkFurniture:
Furniture Product Ideas
We’ve used our Product Database tool to find products in niches we think could be profitable.
We have an article on How to Find Winning Products if you need more ideas.
Home Office Furniture
COVID-19 changed the way people worked. Many people had to work from home, and many continue to do so.
You can use this information to build an e-commerce store specializing in home office furniture.
You could add the following items to your store:
- Office chairs
- Filing cabinets
- General office storage
- Desk organizers
- Whiteboards/dry-erase boards
Decorating the nursery for a new baby is very exciting for parents. This can often lead to impulse purchases and high spending . This is great for upsells and, therefore, revenue.
Nursery furniture is often bundled together. You could sell individual pieces of nursery furniture and bundles of furniture to create sets. This can increase your revenue and profits. Suppliers will often offer discounts for larger orders too.
There are plenty of products within the baby niche you could sell. These include the following:
- Changing tables
- Baby wardrobes
- Nursing and feeding chairs
You can use this market information to build a store for pet furniture.
- Dogs beds
- Dog crates
- Cat beds
- Cat trees
- Cat steps
- Pet ramps
Bar and Kitchen Island Seating
Kitchen islands have been a trend in recent years and are one of the most sought-after kitchen upgrades .
You could add different bar seating to your store for different kitchen designs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Furniture a Good Dropshipping Niche?
Yes, there are so many products with constant demand that you could sell.
However, like all niches, there are risks.
Large and heavy items are more likely to get damaged in transit, which can result in refunds and lost revenue. Customers may be less likely to purchase an expensive item from an unknown dropshipping store, so you will need to work on building trust with your customers.
Which Company Is Best for Dropshipping?
So many companies make it easier to launch a dropshipping store. These include product research tools, e-commerce platforms, automation software, etc.
Then, source your product from one of our recommended suppliers above.
You can then create your store on Shopify.
There is also automation software you can use, like DSers, that simplifies the dropshipping process.
How Do I Find Suppliers for Dropshipping?
Use our list in this article to find the right dropshipping supplier for you.
Can Furniture Be Dropshipped?
Yes! So many wholesale and trade furniture stores facilitate dropshipping within the country you’re selling.
You can also dropship furniture from China using AliExpress, DHGate, and many others listed in the article.
Hopefully, you’ve found the perfect supplier for your dropshipping store from our list.
Before committing to any supplier, make sure to check your costs to ensure you’re generating profit.
We have a free Numbers Breakdown tool that will show you the most important metrics.