After many years of trial and error, I can say that I have worked with no less than a dozen dropship suppliers. I will share the best dropship suppliers in the US so you do not waste your time and money.
My basis for my choices is the following list:
- Product volume
- Shipping options
- Profit margins
- After-sales support
There are 18 US dropship suppliers in this list, plus a secret bonus alternative. In the end, I hope you can pick one or a few from my list of the best dropshipping suppliers in the USA.
Keep reading to learn more.
Top 24 Dropshipping Suppliers in US
Here is quick list of the best dropship suppliers in the USA:
- Spocket – best for all beginners
- Printful – best for corporate giveaways
- Salehoo – best for toys
- Printify – best for personalized gifts
- AliExpress – best for general dropship store
- Doba – best for premium products
- AliDropship – best for a dropship store using AliExpress and WooCommerce
- Niche Dropshipping – best for bulk and white-label dropshipping
- Dropified – best for white-label food supplement dropshipping
- HyperSKU – best for electronic toys and gadgets
- Modalyst – best for jewelry
- AppScenic – best for small home decor
- Dsers – best for general dropship stores
- AudoDS – best home goods like kitchenware
- Importify – best for importing from other online marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, etc
- FragranceX – best for perfume dropshipping in the US
- Fast Furnishings – best for furniture
- Brand Distribution – best for clothing
- Fragrancenet – best for bath and body niche
- Esutras – best for organic spices
- Greendropship – best for organic and gourmet supplement
- Tasha Apparel – best for general women’s clothing stores
- Essential Pet Products – best for pet products
- Cheap Wholesale Jewelry – best for jewelry
Is the US oversaturated for dropshipping?
No, dropshipping is not a saturated business. There are always people willing to buy. As the old companies go out, the new ones will prosper.
People think that a dropshipping business is a bad idea. They say so because the world wants to sell in the United States.
However, one must understand that Shopify dropshipping is a war of attrition. The last company still standing wins. Since it is easy to start a dropshipping business, you can expect huge competition.
And because it is easy to set up a dropshipping store, it is also easy to give up. People spend about $100 on a dropshipping store. If it does not work in three months, they let it go.
They do not put in the hard work. Many dropshippers think it is an easy way to get rich. No, it is not. Dropshipping is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
You, on the other hand, must persevere.
The United States is the second largest eCommerce market in the world. The first one is China. Experts project that the eCommerce revenue in the US will hit $1.7 trillion by 2027 .
The way you should look at it is simple: starting a dropshipping business NOW is a good idea.
Things to Look for in US Suppliers
There are other factors that you must consider besides the price. Just because the product is cheap doesn’t mean it is good. This section will show you the five most important things to look for in a dropship supplier.
America is the symbol of quality. It is no wonder that in the entire world, people feel a sense of trust when they see the label “Made in America.”
You should never dropship products that do not meet American quality standards. People in the US have a high disposable income. The median household income between 2017 and 2021 was $69,021 . They can afford quality.
Look for US dropship suppliers who offer high-quality products that can compete with the original brand. You want products that are affordable yet reliable.
Amazon changed the way Americans expect their shipped packages. The company can send packages in as short as two days for free.
Why am I saying this? Knowing that you are competing with this level of service is essential. It would help if you looked for dropship suppliers who can ship quickly.
There is no way to compete against Amazon. What you can do is find suppliers who offer affordable shipping rates.
The cost of goods in the US is expensive. However, this expense provides quality. Americans are willing to pay high, provided they also get reliable products.
Here is the problem: most high-quality goods are also expensive. As such, they leave you with a small profit margin.
You can use Dropship.IO to look for products and compare their stats, such as:
- Sales count
- Retail price
The trick here is patience. Finding a high-quality product with high margins takes a lot of effort.
You cannot find these products with a single search. It will take some time, so be patient. However, there are ways by which you can compare product prices among suppliers.
Pick a supplier whose goods are low-cost but high-quality. It is the only way to become profitable in dropshipping in the US.
Time is the most important asset you have. Use it wisely. The last thing you want in dropshipping is spending time on your website.
Choose a dropship supplier in the US who has a software system. You must be able to integrate this system with yours.
For example, Spocket has an application you can use in Shopify. From here, you will have access to a single dashboard where you can control your goods and sales fulfillment.
Lastly, pick a supplier who offers returns, refunds, and excellent customer service. In this setup, you are the customer.
Here are some things to consider:
- The supplier must be responsive to your inquiries
- You must be able to get a refund if the product is defective
- You should receive guidance from the supplier if you need help
It is why I recommend suppliers who are really in the dropshipping industry. They understand the nuances and can help you with your problems.
The supplier you choose does not have to be the best in all these five aspects. You can select one who possesses at least three of these characteristics.
My list here is not the only way to find US dropship suppliers. There are others. If you need more details, you can always read my other tutorial: how to find dropshipping suppliers.
18 Best Dropship Suppliers in the USA
1. Spocket – best for all beginners
Spocket is the best dropship supplier database and tool for beginners. You can integrate it with Shopify, and it has all the bells and whistles you can ask for. Spocket is excellent for US dropshipping because there are US-based suppliers here.
- Image Search – if you want to search for a supplier based on a picture, upload that picture on Spocket, and the system will find it for you.
- Integrations – you can integrate Spocket with Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, and many other platforms.
- Notifications – there is a notifications area where you will find updates on your products, cost changes, and fulfillment status.
- Messaging App – there is an app where you can directly message a supplier and ask questions about the items you want to sell.
Pros of Spocket
- Easy to use
- Multiple integration options
- Has US-based suppliers
Cons of Spocket
- The free plan has severe limitations
Spocket is ideal for people who want to spend time marketing than building. It has the tools you need to import products from sources automatically.
Spocket allows you to synchronize your products in one dashboard. If there are changes to the supplier’s details, these details will also reflect in your store.
2. Printful – best for corporate giveaways
Printful is a print-on-demand supplier. The items you will find here are blank ones. You will upload your design, and they will print it on the product. They will also ship the finished product to your customer.
- Multiple Print – the company offers several methods of printing, including direct-to-garment and embroidery
- Integration – you can integrate the Printful application with over a dozen platforms, including Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix, and even social media platforms like Facebook and TikTok.
- Branding – you can do private-label or white-label dropshipping; they offer a tool where you can create a logo, which they will print on your products. They also provide branded packaging inserts.
- Warehousing – if you want to do something like Amazon FBA, you can do it here. You will order in bulk, and they will store your inventory. Once there is an order, they will ship the item to your customer.
Pros of Printful
- You can sell unique items since they are your designs
- You can brand your items
- They offer services for photography and videography
Cons of Printful
- You only get discounts if you upgrade your plan
Printful is ideal for US dropshipping if you want to sell items that reflect American popular culture. Printful does not create its products. Instead, they outsource the products and printing processes to other companies. Even so, they are on top of the quality standards.
3. Salehoo – best for toys
SaleHoo is a dropship supplier directory. Recently, they launched an app that you can integrate with Shopify. The leading suppliers in SaleHoo are sellers in AliExpress.
- Dropship Directory – there are more than 8,000 suppliers in this directory, and all of them passed the verification and rigorous tests of SaleHoo. It means that you can trust these suppliers.
- Dropship App – they have an app that allows you to transfer products from AliExpress to your Shopify store. There is no need to copy and paste images and product details manually.
- Online Courses – if you need help, you can take the online course to watch videos and learn how to dropship successfully.
- Research Lab – this tool tells you if a product has sales, how much the margin is, and where the item is coming from.
Pros of SaleHoo
- All sellers here are legit
- There are over 2.5 million products on the system
- They have extensive knowledgebase to help you succeed
Cons of SaleHoo
- The two services have different prices
Use SaleHoo if you want both a supplier directory and an app. I must point out that the sellers here are from AliExpress, meaning most are in China. SaleHoo is a fantastic tool for US dropshipping because you can identify where the products ship from.
4. Printify – best for personalized gifts
Printify is like Printful—it is a POD company where you design products, and then they print them and ship them to your customer. I recommend Printful for dropshipping in the US if you want a wide variety of items to sell.
- Import – you can import products from non-Printify POD tools.
- Product Details – the products here contain detail on how the customer must care for them; they also have complete measurement tables and features list for each product
- Automated Order Routing – you do not need to fulfill orders manually; you can set your system in a way that once a customer orders, the supplier gets a notification, and then he will process it immediately.
Pros of Printify
- There is a free design tool
- 24/7 support for dropshippers
- Multiple sellers for each product type
Cons of Printify
- You need to upgrade if you want to use it in more than five stores
I recommend Printful if you want to serve a broad niche. It is an ideal tool if you want an all-in-one print-on-demand dropshipping store.
5. AliExpress – best for general dropship store
AliExpress is the biggest online marketplace. As such, most dropship supplier tools use this as a source of products.
- Buyer Protection – the marketplace itself has the policy to cover you if the seller sells defective products
- Shipping Options – there are many shipping options in the system; however, not all sellers use them.
- Affordability – most sellers here are manufacturers; you can get high-quality products at meager prices.
- Dropship Offers – many sellers understand that some customers are dropshippers; because of this, they offer packaging, branding, and private and white-label services.
Pros of AliExpress
- Millions of products to choose from
- You can contact the manufacturer directly and make deals
- You have buyer protection coverage
Cons of AliExpress
- No tool to use for the integration
As an independent dropshipper, I recommend this for US dropping if you want to go straight to the source. However, you will need to copy and paste the images and product details manually.
6. Doba – best for premium products
Doba is great for US dropshipping because there are high-quality products here that the American market would love. There is a link where you can view nothing but US-based products.
- Social Networks – you can use the Doba system to sell on social media through links
- Product Filter – you will not look blindly for products since you can use the filter options to narrow your search
- Integration – you can integrate Doba with any system or platform because it has an API
- Real-Time Tracking – once the supplier ships the item, you will receive a tracking number and track the system in real-time.
- Alerts – you will get notifications for changes in the products, such as price changes and inventory changes
Pros of Doba
- You can create a free site
- More than a million items to choose from
- You will have a dedicated support manager
Cons of Doba
- You cannot see the prices of premium products unless you sign up
Doba has a program it calls Doba Direct. Here, you can create a website on their platform. With this tool, you can eliminate the other costs of dropshipping, such as website hosting.
7. AliDropship – best for a general dropship store using AliExpress and WooCommerce
AliDropship is not exactly a dropship supplier but a system where you can build your dropshipping store. The creator of AliDropship is AliExpress. They built it to make dropshipping from AliExpress easier.
- Store Builder – the company offers a service where you can ask them to build a dropshipping store for you. This service is not free, but the price is worth it.
- Plugin – if you know how to build a website on the WordPress and WooCommerce platforms, you can use the plugin to make it work in your store.
- Custom Store – you can contact the team and ask them to create a store for you; there is also an option to copy an already successful dropshipping store.
- Lifelong Support – the company offers personal support for your needs
Pros of AliDropship
- There are three ways to build a dropshipping store
- Your store works automatically with AliExpress as a product source
- More than 100 million products to choose from
Cons of AliDropship
- The system only works with WooCommerce
What you will love about AliDropship is that you can replicate the success of a US dropshipper. It is why it is an excellent US dropship supplier and system.
8. Niche Dropshipping – best for bulk and white-label dropshipping
Niche Dropshipping is a tool where you can find Chinese suppliers. What makes it ideal for the US is that you can dropship like you have an Amazon FBA business.
Niche Dropshipping Features
- Bulk and Warehousing – you can buy in bulk and ask them to keep the inventory for you; you can ask them to warehouse the products in the US mainland if you want
- White-Label or Private-Label – they offer both services so you can brand your items; you will not be selling generic goods
- Dropshipping Agent – you can coordinate with someone from the company to source products on your behalf and be your liaison in China.
- Packing and Shipping – they will take care of picking, packing, and sending the items to your customers
Pros of Niche Dropshipping
- The order fulfillment has an automation option
- They ship internationally
- You can ask them to source a specific product for you
Cons of Niche Dropshipping
- The service can be expensive
- You need a huge capital for bulk or wholesale dropshipping
Niche Dropshipping is what I recommend if you are serious about private-label, white-label, or bulk dropshipping. They have branding options, product sourcing, and warehousing services—everything you need to create your brand.
9. Dropified – best for white-label food supplement dropshipping
Dropified is an excellent US dropship supplier because it specializes in food supplements. What’s really great about it is that you can white label these products.
- Suite of Tools – there is a separate tool you can use to dropship from eBay and AliExpress if you do not want to sell food supplements
- Facebook – you can use the tool to list your items on Facebook; it is an excellent alternative if you do not have an online store
- Automatic fulfillment – the system will automatically place the orders and notify your suppliers. As such, the system will work even if you are asleep.
- Tracking – you can track and manage orders and inventory from a single dashboard
Pros of Dropified
- There are no storage fees
- No minimum order requirement before they ship
- No warehousing fees
Cons of Dropified
- Only best for food supplements
- Shipping can take 12 days
Use Dropified if you want to target the health and beauty market in the US. It is your best partner, considering that the people in the US are a health-conscious society.
10. HyperSKU – best for electronic toys and gadgets
If you are tired of selling generic products, HyperSKU is the solution. It is excellent for US dropshipping because they have US warehouses—you can compete against land-based businesses in the US.
- Shipping Destinations – the company ships to 72 destinations worldwide
- US Warehouse – they have seven global warehouses, and the US is one; it means that if the product is from the US, it also ships faster
- Precious Cargo – they have ways to ship liquids and dangerous items like battery
Pros of HyperSKU
- There are more than 2,000 suppliers in the directory
- Branded products in your name
- All suppliers went through standard checks and verification
Cons of HyperSKU
- The system only works with Shopify and WooCommerce
HyperSKU is an excellent option for a white-label or private-label dropshipping business. The company specializes in creating branded goods for dropshippers. Since you are selling your own brand, expect that you can sell your products at a higher margin.
11. Modalyst – best for jewelry
Modalyst is an excellent choice for US dropshipping if you want to sell fashion items. Some examples are jewelry, clothes, handbags, and sunglasses. They also offer print-on-demand.
- Product Volume – there are millions of products in the supplier database; you can curate a unique collection of products in your selected fashion niche
- System Application – there is a program you can integrate for one-click product import
- Shipping Status – you will receive real-time shipping updates with a tracking number
- Unlimited Products – there is no limit to the number of products you can import to your dropshipping store
Pros of Modalyst
- There are US-based suppliers
- You can integrate it with the most popular eCommerce platforms
- It is possible to source from Alibaba
Cons of Modalyst
- You can only get premium products if you upgrade your account
Overall, I recommend Modalyst for fashion dropshippers. It is the company’s specialization. As such, all the products are legit.
In addition, you can even sell these items as if you manufactured them. Take advantage of their branding options, and soon you may just build a fashion empire.
12. AppScenic – best for small home decor
The US is hectic, so AppScenic is the best choice if you want a system that works automatically. With this system, you can focus on marketing, not order fulfillment or website update.
- Automated Order Fulfillment – once a customer orders from your store, the system notifies and pays the supplier; the supplier will process the order even if you are asleep.
- Integration – you can integrate this system with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and eBay
- US Suppliers – they have suppliers in the US, UK, Canada, and Europe; the products are in these regions, so the shipping is also fast.
Pros of AppScenic
- Build a store, and the automation system does the rest
- You can integrate the system with four platforms
- You can sell up to 30,000 items in your store
Cons of AppScenic
- The free account has no automated system
Use AppScenic if you want to scale or focus on marketing. You build a store, add products, and let the process run. It is ideal if you are in the US market so you can focus on answering customer queries, not processing orders.
13. Dsers – best for general dropship stores
Dsers is an excellent supplier for US dropshipping if your target market is the masses. With this system, you can manage your store easily, especially if your preferred supply source is AliExpress.
- Bulk Order – you can place an order in bulk, and it will not make the system lag
- Product Bundle – you can create bundles of several items from different suppliers and sell them at a discounted price
- Tracking Numbers – you will receive a tracking number once the items ship; give this to your customer so they can track where the package is
- Stock Management – your store will reflect the available number of stocks in the AliExpress supplier; no need to update it yourself.
Pros of Dsers
- You can reduce your ordering time by 97% if you use the app or system
- You can integrate the system with WooCommerce, Shopify, and Wix
- You can create sales and bundles if you want
Cons of Dsers
- The only supplier database here is AliExpress, so there is no US company as a supplier
Use Dsers only if you are sure of AliExpress as your product source. The benefit is that you can compete with other sellers on Amazon selling affordable items.
14. AudoDS – best home goods like kitchenware
Use AutoDS as a dropship supplier if you want to target eBay consumers. This company has a system you can integrate with eBay, making it possible to dropship on the said platform.
- Automatic Orders – the system will fulfill the order without your intervention
- Monitoring – the program will monitor the price changes from the product source and alert you if there are any
- One-Stop-Shop – everything you need to manage your dropshipping business is in the application; you can also contact the suppliers and process the returns in this app
Pros of AutoDS
- There is no limit to the store integration
- There is a product research tool; you can analyze the product’s performance
- You can also integrate the tool with Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, and Facebook
Cons of AutoDS
- VIP support only applies to paying customers
Use AutoDS if you want to focus on the eBay market in the US. Even if you can use it on Shopify, it is much easier to sell on eBay to US customers. eBay is a household name in the US, and it has millions of site visitors per day.
15. Importify – best for importing from other online marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, etc
Importify has this name because it allows you to import products from different stores. After you import them, you can manage the products in one dashboard.
- Spy Competitors – the tool allows you to check other Shopify stores that sell the same product that they sourced from AliExpress; you will know what they are doing, and then you can take action
- One-Click Import – you can use the system to import products from more than 30 product sources
- Price Rules – you can create a standard price rule that your store will reflect; you do not need to price your products one by one
- Supplier Change – if you are unhappy with one supplier, it takes only a click to replace that supplier with a new one (one that sells the same product)
Pros of Importify
- You can manage products from another store in one dashboard
- They have US-based supplies
- They have a Chrome extension that makes it easy to edit products
Cons of Importify
- There is no free account; the Basic Plan costs $14.95 per month
Importify is an ideal US dropship supplier because it has US, EU, and China suppliers. If you want, you can concentrate on US suppliers only.
What I mean is if you do not want suppliers from China, you can use this tool to sell products already in the US mainland.
16. FragranceX – best for perfume dropshipping in the US
FragranceX is where you will find perfume products that you can dropship. The good news is that they offer dropship services, making it an ideal partner for US dropshippers.
- Authenticity – all the products here are legit and authentic; you will also find perfumes that you will typically not see in brick-and-mortar stores.
- Branding – the name of the company will not appear in the invoice and paperwork; it is your name that would appear
- Supply – there are over 8,000 perfume brands in their catalog
- Shipping – they ship to the US and internationally; shipping starts at $5.
Pros of FragranceX
- Thousands of perfumes to choose from
- Shipping is affordable
- No dropshipping fee
- No minimum order requirement
Cons of FragranceX
- You need to apply and wait for approval; not everybody is welcome to join
Work with FragranceX if you already have a dropshipping store with traffic and sales. They are not likely to approve you if you are a new dropshipper.
17. Fast Furnishings – best for furniture dropshipping
Americans love furniture, so much so that many of them are DIYers. However, some cannot DIY because tools are expensive. I recommend Fast Furnishings to dropshippers of furniture in the US who want to target those who cannot DIY.
Fast Furnishings Features
- Free Shipping – they offer free shipping on everything that they sell; this gives you a higher profit margin and also makes it easier to sell to online customers
- Sales Tax – they do not charge sales tax, so there is nothing to worry about this added cost
- Product Options – there are over 3,000 home furnishing products in their catalog
- Discount – you will receive a minimum discount of 10% if you register as a dropshipper
Pros of Fast Furnishings
- They use trusted couriers like FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- They ship in as short as one day
- They provide tracking numbers
Cons of Fast Furnishings
- No system to integrate
Work with Fast Furnishings if you want to sell high-quality furniture. They offer discounts, but then you have to be a member and pay a fee to get these discounts.
18. Brand Distribution – best for clothing
Brand Distribution is one of the best dropship suppliers in the US because they carry trusted brands. It is one of the few companies that manage to pool together several branded goods from dropshippers.
Branded Distribution Features
- Huge Catalog – the company has inventory for over 100 original and popular brands like Benetton, Calvin Klein, etc.
- Fast Shipping – they ship in as short as one day
- Marketing – they will provide you with professional marketing images and campaign materials
- Multi-Currency – if you use their dropship system, you can charge in different currencies, not just US dollars
Pros of Branded Distribution
- A wide array of clothing for designer brands
- Clothing is not the only product; there are also accessories
- More than 120 known brands to choose from
Cons of Branded Distribution
- You can only use the items for dropshipping if you use BDroppy
BDroppy is the official software system of Brand Distribution. As such, you are stuck with this system and cannot dropship with other platforms like AppScenic or Niche Dropshipping.
19. Fragrancenet – best for bath and body niche
Fragrancenet is where you can find original and branded perfumes that you can buy at 50% of the usual price. They not only sell perfumes but also other products like skin care, hair care, makeup, and aromatherapy item
Features of Fragrancenet
- Multiple Payment Options – you can use several types of credit cards to pay, PayPal, Amazon, and AfterPay to complete your transactions.
- Accreditation – the company has an accreditation by the Better Business Bureau or BBB. It is an indication that you are dealing with a legitimate company.
- Big Brands – the company is a distributor of world-renowned brands like Gucci, Burberry, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, and more.
Pros of Fragrancenet
- Many branded goods to choose from
- They offer free shipping for orders above $59.00
- 1-day business shipping is available for US orders
- They sell more than colognes and perfumes—you will also find candles, gifts, and beauty products here
Cons of Fragrancenet
- There is no dropshipping platform or integration
The only caveat with this supplier is that you will do manual work to import their products to your store. They do not have a system that you can integrate with your dropshipping store.
20. Esutras – best for organic spices
Esutras specializes in organic products. They have all sorts of condiments, herbs, and spices, that you can sell to consumers who do not support synthetic ways of producing food. Esutras primarily sells vegan products, raw products, supplements, and seasonings.
Features of Esutras
- Dropship Program – Esutras offers a private label dropshipping program. You must create an account with them and then pay the dropshipping fee. As a dropshipper, you also get a discount for the products you buy from them.
- Product Categories – there are several product categories here, which makes it possible for you to niche down. Some examples of the categories are cocoa, tea, herbal plants, culinary spices, seasoning, barbecue rub, aromatherapy, spa items, and more.
- Laddered Discounts – depending on your sales volume, you can get massive discounts from Esutras. On the base plan, you get a 20% discount. If you spend at least $300 per month, the company will give you a 25% discount. At the third level, you must spend $450 per month to get a 35% discount.
- Returns – you can get a full refund if you ask for it within 14 days. You must return the product to them before they process the refund. In addition, you must pay them a restocking fee worth 15% of the item you refunded.
Pros of Esutras
- They have a dropshipping program
- They ship the item with your brand name
- Lots of organic products to choose from
Cons of Esutras
- The dropship program is not free
There is a non-refundable membership fee that costs $300. This membership is not a monthly due but a one-time fee. You will also need to print a contract, sign it, and then send it back to them.
What I like about the dropship program is that they do not ask for a minimum order. Some dropship suppliers require a minimum order value. With Esutras, you do not even pay a fee for each transaction. The only thing you need to pay for is the $300 membership fee.
21. Greendropship – best for organic and gourmet supplement
Greendropship is what you need if you want to sell gourmet food and organic products. Compared to Esutras, Greendropship has more than 20,000 items, including vitamins and baby products.
Features of Greendropship
- Multiple Ways to Dropship – you can dropship on several platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay, and Amazon. They also do Fulfillment by Amazon if this is the business model you want. For dropshipping, they do have an integration process that allows you to import their products straight to your store.
- Brands – the Greendropship platform has hundreds of brands to choose from, such as A Cajun Life, Absolutely Gluten Free, Abes Muffin, and more. The Greendropship platform is like a marketplace for retailers but only for organic and gourmet goods.
- Marketing Materials – they provide high-resolution images, including up-to-date inventory stats and data that will help you make informed business decisions.
Pros of Greendropship
- More than 800 brands to choose from; all these are US brands
- They provide preparation and support for Amazon FBA
- You can get multiple data feeds per day to update your store
Cons of Greendropship
- The dropship program is not free
You must prepare $199 per year to use Greendropship as a supplier. In addition, money is not all it takes to become a member. They will investigate your store, and if they reject you, you cannot use their system for dropshipping.
In addition, they only ship to the contiguous US, or the 48 states. They do not ship outside the mainland. The shipping rate is also dependent on the supplier. Typically, orders that are less than one pound cost $5.99 in shipping.
22. Tasha Apparel – best for general women’s clothing stores
Tasha Apparel is where you want to go if you want to sell women’s clothing, including clothing for girls. They also have accessories and clothing for plus-size women.
What makes Tasha different is that they are from the US. As such, they understand the needs of the US market. There is no minimum order requirement, and they ship from Los Angeles.
Features of Tasha Apparel
- Shipping and Returns – they allow refunds for returned products. However, you must first seek approval from their customer service team before getting one. You need to attach a photo of the product so they can validate if the refund request is acceptable.
- Clothing Options – Tasha has a lot to offer. Here are a few categories of their products: dresses, tops, bottoms, pants, shorts, leggings, jumpsuits, rompers, etc. They also have clothing according to the season.
- Free Shipping – you can enjoy free shipping if your order meets $300. However, the fee shipping promotion does not apply to clearance items or those that they sell at a massive discount. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping cost is $9.95.
Pros of Tasha Apparel
- Lots of items to choose from
- They have regular sale
- You can buy products at wholesale prices
- No minimum order requirement
Cons of Tasha Apparel
- There is no integration system
Before you can dropship with Tasha, you need to go through an application process. There is no list of requirements, except that you need to provide them with your business permit or license number.
23. Essential Pet Products – best for pet products
The USA is one of the biggest markets for pet products. One thing that is a bit challenging with dropshipping, however, is that pet products typically come from China. It is a good thing that Essential Pet Products only deals with US suppliers.
That is right—all retailers on this website are in the United States. It is one of the prerequisites of Essential Pet Products before a retailer becomes a supplier on his platform. It means that you will not work with a single supplier. Instead, you have hundreds of suppliers to choose from.
Features of Essential Pet Products
- Tenure in Industry – the company has been doing this for over 20 years. Because of this, you can rest assured that the people behind it know what they are doing. They offer nothing but the best products for pet owners, and they only work with the best suppliers.
- Product Variation – unlike other pet product suppliers, Essential Pet Products offers pet supplies for a wide variety of animals, not just cats and dogs. They have pet products for birds, reptiles, fish, and many others. In addition, they do not limit their goods to feeders and collars—they also sell pet foods, aquarium plants, car seats for pets, and many more.
Pros of Essential Pet Products
- Lots of products to choose from
- They offer products for different kinds of pets
- They do have a dropshipping platform
- They do not charge a membership fee
Cons of Essential Pet Products
- You also need to be in the US to dropship their goods
It is not only the supplier who has to be in the US—they want their dropship sellers to be in the US, too. It is a bit frustrating, I know, but I am sure they are doing this for a reason. It likely has something to do with taxes or legal provisions.
Do not despair. If you are not from the US but you want to dropship pet products to US customers, there are other options. Read our detailed blog about the best pet suppliers for dropshippers to find out more.
24. Cheap Wholesale Jewelry – best for jewelry
Cheap Wholesale Jewelry is not the place to buy the real deal. The items you will find here are faux jewelry—they may look like diamonds, but they are not.
This is not to say that the items are fake. Obviously, they are not real diamonds, as their prices would indicate. For example, you can buy a ring with diamond studs for only $4.50.
Features of Cheap Wholesale Jewelry
- Lots of Categories – here are some examples of the types of jewelry you can buy: bracelets, rings, earrings, pins, brooches, etc.
- Shipping – they ship from Rhode Island and they ship internationally. However, there are legal restrictions for jewelry shipment, which means there are some products that will not ship outside the US.
- Refund – they have a return period of 10 days. However, they will only issue a refund if you meet their conditions. The item must be in its original packaging and must not have been opened. They do this to ensure that customers will not use the jewelry for occasions and then ask for a refund.
Pros of Cheap Wholesale Jewelry
- Lots of jewelry items
- You can buy and sell them by the dozen to get better prices
- They ship within 2-4 business days
Cons of Cheap Wholesale Jewelry
- There is no specific dropshipping program
This company offers wholesale prices for their jewelry items, but they have no integration system that allows you to import their items to your store. You will have to do the importation manually.
Tips on How to Succeed in Dropshipping in the USA
Building a dropshipping store is easy. Making sales, however, is a challenge. Marketing is a big factor in your success, especially in the US where you are competing against the best of the best.
So, how do you make it work? What best practices must you implement to succeed as a dropshipper in the US market? Below are some of the best tips I can provide.
1. Product Quality
Americans want quality in the goods they buy. Sure, one can argue that many products on Amazon are from China—cheap ones that easily break. While this is true, the customers who buy this also understand that they get what they pay for, and that Amazon is pretty much the place to buy affordable goods.
Your dropship store, however, is a different story. Your site visitors would naturally expect a higher quality of goods than the knockoffs they buy in online marketplaces.
What you want is to set yourself apart from Amazon by selling high-quality goods, and the only way you can check the quality of a product you sell is by ordering it yourself.
I am not saying that you should buy all the products from your suppliers. If you are planning to sell hundreds of items, I suggest that you buy at least one or two products from a supplier. If they are good enough, we can, to a certain degree, say that their other products are of the same quality.
2. Value for Money
US customers are always on the lookout for value.
Value for money means getting more than what someone paid for. Below are some good examples of how you can do this in your dropshipping store.
- Discounts and coupons
- Bundle deals
- Buy one get one promotion
- Free shipping
- Discounts on the next purchase
As a dropshipper, your suppliers may not be able to provide you with these promotions. However, you have the complete freedom to execute these plans in your store.
For example, if you aggregate clothing bottoms and tops from the same supplier, you can certainly mix and match these options and offer them at a discount or as a bundle to your customers. Once they order the bundle, you order the items from the same supplier in one transaction.
3. Customer Service
Customer service is one of the most important factors to success in America. You need to be there when they need something from you. For questions that a robot can answer, you can use chat programs.
However, you also need to provide a personalized type of service. Make sure your customers can reach you through different channels such as chat, voice, email, and social media.
4. Convenience and Less Effort
In the business world, less effort is better. Your goal is to provide your customers with an effortless experience. The more effort they put in, the more disgruntled they become, and they are not likely to buy.
So, how can you ensure an effortless experience in your store? Below are some of my tips:
- Your site menus should be easy to navigate
- It must be easy to find the product prices, features, and benefits
- Ensure that your product pages are easy to view, use, and manipulate
- Make your checkout seamless
Always remember: the customers must not have to exert too much effort to find what they are looking for.
5. Environmental and Social Responsibility
Finally, there is a growing demand in America for environment-friendly products. The American psyche is now leaning towards things they can do to help save the planet.
Look for suppliers who sell:
- Organic goods
- Biodegradable goods
- Goods made from recycled materials.
If possible, look for suppliers who are “green.” Market these products as such, and you will position yourself better among Americans.
An Alternative to US Dropship Supplier Databases
Instead of using a dropship supplier database, one excellent alternative is Dropship.IO. Although this is our product, I want to say that we spent countless hours making this alternative possible.
So, what is Dropship.IO?
We built this business on the premise that statistics and analytics are the core of sales. Our software program gives you the power to find profitable products.
With Dropship.IO, you can do the following things:
- View a product database of millions of items sold online
- Track the sales of a particular store; watch how a competitor is doing
- Search competitors for the same products; imitate what they do or do better
- Create a portfolio
Why do you need our tool? As you can see, many dropship supplier databases only show you what the supplier sells.
However, they do not show you whether these items have a demand. In addition, you have no visibility of your competitors.
Here are some of the benefits of using Dropship.IO:
- Do not waste time selling products that have no demand
- Improve sales by spying on your competitors
- Save time creating a portfolio of products
As far as portfolio goes, Dropship.IO has a robust portfolio builder. You will receive as many as 40 winning products per week.
These winning products are recommendations. You completely control what you want to sell in your store.
With our tool, you are not operating in the dark. Instead of a hit-and-miss, you have a guarantee that the products you sell have buyers.
I am not saying that dropship supplier tools like Spocket are inadequate. I am saying that if you combine that with our tool, you are on your way to success.
In addition to all these, we provide training support and calculators. For example, we have a blog about choosing the best dropshipping niche.
I strongly recommend that you try Dropship.IO today! We offer our services for free for 14 days!
3 Tips for Working with Dropshipping Suppliers
Dropship suppliers are dime-a-dozen. There are thousands of them; many are dropshipping suppliers for Amazon sellers. You may come across fraudulent ones. Read my tips below to avoid any setbacks.
1. Always buy the item
You do not have to buy all the items you want to sell in your online store. However, you must make it a point to buy at least one or two products from the same supplier.
You must do this to:
- See the product quality with your own eyes
- Measure the handling and dispatch speed
- Measure the speed of shipping
Your experience from this exercise is going to be your customer’s experience. If you are unhappy, your customers will be unhappy, too.
There is no other way to test a supplier—you must order a product.
2. Make sure the supplier communicates
Contact the supplier and ask questions. Tell the supplier that you are a dropshipper. Anticipate potential problems and ask how the supplier would fix these problems.
Here are some examples:
- Do they offer refunds?
- What is the return policy?
- Where do you ship returns?
- Is there a tracking number for each package shipped?
Communication is key to a successful business. If the supplier takes more than 24 hours to respond, you are better off choosing someone else.
3. Build a partnership
Finally, you must build a partnership. You can only do this if the supplier works with dropshippers—if they serve this industry.
They would understand the need for personalized packaging and branding if they had worked with dropshippers before. They will also give you discounts if you order bundled products.
You will eventually create ways to promote your products as you go along. It will help if the supplier has involvement and if he is interested.
This way, the supplier can support your marketing plan. Work with the supplier and ensure that they are willing to help you. After all, each sale you make is also a profit in their pockets.
There are thousands of US dropshipping suppliers for Shopify dropshippers. The US is one of the most coveted markets, so I advise you to be careful.
Always validate and verify. The last thing you want is to sell a product so bad your customers will hate you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find US dropship suppliers?
You can find US suppliers from our list. For example, you can use Spocket, Dropship.IO, Printful, and Printify if you want a US or North American supplier. Other independent US-based dropship suppliers like FragranceX and Fast Furnishings are on our list.
What is the best dropshipping product in the USA?
There is no best product to dropship. But of course, the best dropshipping products are profitable, even if you do not sell a massive volume of them. Your focus should be on your niche. If you can cater to a specific group of people with particular interests, you are more likely to succeed as a dropshipper.
Is dropshipping profitable in the USA?
Yes, it is highly profitable, considering that you are not paying for inventory, rent, and even employees. It would be more beneficial if you operated your eCommerce business offshore. You will earn profits in US dollars but spend local currency since you are not physically in the United States.
What is the best store for dropshipping?
The best store for dropshipping is Shopify. Most eCommerce and dropshipping companies use this platform because it has an app store. Even Kylie Jenner uses Shopify to power her online cosmetics business.
I think the best dropship supplier database for US dropshipping is Spocket. Now that Oberlo is gone, Spocket has taken the lead in this arena.
The next step that I recommend is for you to sign-up for a free Spocket account. You can log in or sign up using your Google or Facebook account. Explore the tool and see how easy and effective it is.
Next, sign-up for a free trial in Dropship.IO and test it. Use it for 14 days, and you will see the difference!